Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

"Witches" cast spell on Trump and Evangelicals fly into a panic.

2»

Comments

• zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,592 Pool Champion
    edited March 3
    omgsun wrote: »
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    You mean that stuff isn't real Nann??? And here I thought Satan simply didn't like me, no wonder I never hear back. :D

Looking back into recorded history, shows humans are often idiots and have done some full on r3tard stuff over the ages, lmao, almost nothing surprises me, we're not advanced enough yet. I do wonder what this world will be like in a couple hundred years.

Some of it can be entertaining though.

That's so true Deimos and thankfully we have the annual Darwin Awards to make sure that such entertaining idiocy will be recorded for posterity.

We should also thank all the winners and nominees for their heroic efforts to improve the gene pool for the rest of us left behind LOL...

1. That’s not how Russian roulette works bro...

Back in the year 2000, a teenager decided that the dangerous game of Russian roulette wasn’t dangerous enough for him and he went out of his way to make the game more dangerous. Instead of putting one bullet in a revolver and pulling the trigger (giving him a one in six chance of dying), he put the bullet in a semi-automatic pistol (which automatically moves the bullet to the gun’s chamber) making his chances of dying rise up to 100%.

2. You can’t stop a train with your mind.

Who could have thought? Frenkel, a self-proclaimed “mentalist” from Russia was convinced he could stop moving vehicles in their tracks just by using his mind. Apparently he had stopped several bicycles and cars in their tracks by simply jumping in front of them and wishing for them to stop. This was enough evidence that he had psychic power, at least to him. I guess he didn’t consider the possibility that the reason the vehicles stopped before hitting him was because the drivers were alert and had applied the brakes when they spotted him in front of the road. Frenkel decided to take his powers to a whole new level and jumped in front of an incoming train with the intention of stopping it with his mind.
    Needless to say the only thing that stopped that day was his life.

3. Using a chainsaw to turn a grenade into a firework does not work.

A frugal man once decided to save some money by using a grenade to create his own fireworks. For some unknown reason, he decided to use a chainsaw to crack the grenade open and get that sweet sweet gun powder that was lying inside. The grenade exploded and sparks started flying everywhere accompanied by parts of the man’s body and…… you get the picture.

4. You could lose in a fight with a lion (Shocker).

Back in 1989, an Australian Kung-Fu master told his class that they were good enough to “take on lions” which we’re guessing was not meant to be taken literally. One of the students decided that figurative expressions were a thing of the past and taking words literally was the new “YOLO”. He demonstrated this by visiting his local zoo immediately after hearing the teacher’s words, jumped into the nearest lion cage he could find, and proceeded to take the lion on.
    His funeral was hosted shortly afterwards.

5. Two men steal a plane after a drunken bender – it doesn’t end well.

It is a well-known fact that driving after drinking is quite dangerous, if not deadly. So imagine how much guts it takes to drink and fly an airplane. Alas, this is what two very brave Canadian men did back in 1996.
    After a weekend of boozing, they stole a plane successfully and flew it – into high voltage power lines.

6. Bungee jumping is suicide for indecisive people.

But what if the cords are homemade? A young man decided that professional bungee jumping wasn’t quite dangerous enough and decided to make things a lot more interesting. First he used tape to fix two different bungee cords together and then he cut them to fit the exact height of the bridge he wanted to jump from.
    He tied the cord to his car and jumped into the abyss – forgetting that bungee cords are designed to stretch.

7. Terrorist opens his own letter bomb.

Iraqi terrorist Kyat Rahnajet decided to send out a letter bomb in 2000. Not being the brightest of fellows, he forgot to put enough postage stamps on the letter, meaning it came back to the “return to sender” address – his own address. He was so happy to receive some post that he immediately ripped it open.
    His career in terrorism ended that day.

a few things to say here...
    1. is that guy dumb? Doesn't he know that a semi keeps firing... jeezuz
    2. I am surprised he didn't get hit earlier
    3. i swear to god... just cut it open without introducing high speed objects
    4. If this guy had a chance, then Jill Stein won
    5. how low did they fly that thing? Its either the power lines or the ground.
    6. He probably failed physics
    7. "Me failed maths?" twice?
    A semi does not keep firing. Hence -semi-. Unlike a revolver that exhibits several choices of obtaining a round in a firing position, a semi-auto even with one (1) round placed in the chamber will not have any choice but to fire that one (1) round. FYI Nanny had it pegged perfectly ;)
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,893 Pool Forum VIP
    edited March 3
    juflf1tpoofe.jpg

A little old lady was stopped by a State Trooper whilst driving home along the interstate.

While checking her documentation the Trooper noticed that she had a concealed carry permit in her driving license wallet.

When he asked "Ma'am do you have any weapons in the car with you ?" the old lady replied "Why yes I do Officer, I have a Glock 19 in the glove box, a Magnum .357 in the console and a Smith & Wesson 9mm in my purse".

The shocked officer asked "Lady, just what are you afraid of ?"

Looking him straight in the eye with a smile, she replied "Not a dam thing sonny".

• zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,592 Pool Champion
    Spot on again. Excellent choices. No wonder you light my powder. <3 :D

• omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    edited March 5
    http://www.darwinawards.com/

just read the ones you don't not want to know about

Edit: I take that back... some are inappropriate when you wouldn't think so.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,186 Pool Champion
    edited June 12
    Just saw this video and thought of the darwin awards chat here. It doesnt end well for these 2 guys: WARNING, might be seen as shocking by some.

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/21720/Idiots-Try-To-Thaw-Flammable-Tanker-Valve-Using-a-Blow-Torch
2»