Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Music Dedications..........

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Rod Stewart - awesome fella! <3

You know he started out his career busking on the London Underground, then someone discovered him and offered him a record deal, and here he is.... ;)
    Grace - Not Over Yet

• Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Posts: 385 Pool Pro
    Yes to You
    To Lou. ;)

Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side (Lyrics in Description)

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,582 Pool Champion
    I nominate @Slartibartfast6 to endure this to the end without being sick :D

Kids From Fame - Hi Fidelity

To the Sax B)

Dave Brubeck - Take Five

• The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,220 Pool Champion
    edited August 25
    Paul Young - Every Time You Go Away
  • Johnny_ManxJohnny_Manx Posts: 55 Pool Player
    It's been quite a while since I have been in the forums, life got in the way... Nice to see Nanny Ogg is still knocking around :-) I saw this topic and thought "Why not?". Last year was a bad one, not a lot of money to go around and so I had to come up with a present for my wife which was both inexpensive and yet still okay. So I wrote her a song, lyrics and music and recorded it on my phone, sent it to my rather brilliant brother-in-law and asked him to arrange it and record it [he sings for a living, if I did that I'd have been dead years ago]. This is the result:

• yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 447 Pool Pro
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,409 Pool Champion
    It's been quite a while since I have been in the forums, life got in the way... Nice to see Nanny Ogg is still knocking around :-) I saw this topic and thought "Why not?". Last year was a bad one, not a lot of money to go around and so I had to come up with a present for my wife which was both inexpensive and yet still okay. So I wrote her a song, lyrics and music and recorded it on my phone, sent it to my rather brilliant brother-in-law and asked him to arrange it and record it [he sings for a living, if I did that I'd have been dead years ago]. This is the result:

very nice, great job !! :)
    Enjoy
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 263 Pool Pro
    edited September 4
    For everyone, enjoy :smile: from left to right: Jerry Douglass on pedal steel guitar, Allison Kraus on fiddle and duet verse vocals, Dan Tyminski on acoustic guitar and lead vocals, Ron Block on banjo, and Barry Bales on the bass violin (cello).

"you'll rue the day that you were born, for givin' me the devil 'cause i wouldn't hoe corn" :wink:

On the previous post, it's worth clicking the link to go to it externally on youtube as THAT live version i posted, is seriously the best version they've ever performed of that song (yes, better than the studio version).
    This next one is for the first love of my life. Gone from this world but never from my thoughts and heart......Crystal, i love you, i need you and i miss your more everyday........
    edited September 4
    now witness, the quickness, with which we carry on........ :wink:

One for fatboy... :D