Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

HELLO HELLO IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE

2

Comments

  • KazkatKazkat Posts: 1,287 Pool Champion
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    omgsun wrote: »
    no i dont play

    Why are you here if you don't play?jjust asking
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    ok, i can't play on mobile

    I just edited my last post, I mean I could play you on pc/web as I do practice with this account there sometimes, but I miss most of my shots and not much competition.

    .
    I miss lotds of my shots too :)
    I'm not that much competition either really as i'm not that good a player :)
    but practice makes perfect, and i'm willing to play anyone whether they thrash me or not?
    just saying :)

    Well then, let me know and I'll play a few frames sometime, I'm not worried about loosing, I'll play for sheer fun alone (even if I miss all my shots) :D .

    I suppose I could use the practice as I hope to get better at the PC version; although I'll always prefer the mobile, just more fun to me.

    Well right now i am absolutel p.s.sed so not playing that well lol
    but hey aint it all about fun anyway?
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 390 Pool Pro
    Kazkat wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    omgsun wrote: »
    no i dont play

    Why are you here if you don't play?jjust asking
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    ok, i can't play on mobile

    I just edited my last post, I mean I could play you on pc/web as I do practice with this account there sometimes, but I miss most of my shots and not much competition.

    .
    I miss lotds of my shots too :)
    I'm not that much competition either really as i'm not that good a player :)
    but practice makes perfect, and i'm willing to play anyone whether they thrash me or not?
    just saying :)

    Well then, let me know and I'll play a few frames sometime, I'm not worried about loosing, I'll play for sheer fun alone (even if I miss all my shots) :D .

    I suppose I could use the practice as I hope to get better at the PC version; although I'll always prefer the mobile, just more fun to me.

    Well right now i am absolutel p.s.sed so not playing that well lol
    but hey aint it all about fun anyway?

    lmao, if I'm angry about something I usually don't feel like playing any games, but if I play badly I get angry and want to smash my tablet, that's when I know it is time to take a couple days (or months) break, haha.
  • KazkatKazkat Posts: 1,287 Pool Champion
    ok fair enough
    im going to bed then lol
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 390 Pool Pro
    Kazkat wrote: »
    ok fair enough
    im going to bed then lol

    I'm good when I'm playing for fun or practice such as the web version and I'm actually trying to get better / learn, just when I'm seriously trying to play "good" in normal 1vs1, and I botch easy shots and have a bad losing streak and it was my own fault. Some days it seems like I'm a beginner at this game, other days I can;t lose, but still loads of fun and I come back after telling myself I will never play again! Perhaps I should blame it on being rigged... o:)

    Goodnight though! lol

  • KazkatKazkat Posts: 1,287 Pool Champion
    LOL same
  • KazkatKazkat Posts: 1,287 Pool Champion
    edited March 20
    so......................................................
    do you want quick race to 5 before i go??????????????? :D
    you might or prob win :)
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 390 Pool Pro
    Kazkat wrote: »
    so......................................................
    do you want quick race to 5 before i go??????????????? :D
    you might or prob win :)

    lol, if you want to? doesn't matter to me. I'm just sitting here playing with a music program before I go to bed, so I'm still on the PC. I've never challenged anyone on PC, so I have no idea how to do it to be honest though.
  • KazkatKazkat Posts: 1,287 Pool Champion
    says no players with id Deimos666 online :(
  • KazkatKazkat Posts: 1,287 Pool Champion
    edited March 20
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    so......................................................
    do you want quick race to 5 before i go??????????????? :D
    you might or prob win :)

    lol, if you want to? doesn't matter to me. I'm just sitting here playing with a music program before I go to bed, so I'm still on the PC. I've never challenged anyone on PC, so I have no idea how to do it to be honest though.

    lol you better not be my son , with username i don'y kno you are lol
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 390 Pool Pro
    Kazkat wrote: »
    says no players with id Deimos666 online :(

    My bad, should be online now, erm well it is loading, should be on now?. :#
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 390 Pool Pro
    edited March 20
    Yeah I'm not really sure what to do, I have the game open now in my browser. I suppose it would have helped if I had it open prior? :*

    What can I say, I'm a mobile player... >:) Web is still new to me...
  • KazkatKazkat Posts: 1,287 Pool Champion
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not really sure what to do, I have the game open now in my browser. I suppose it would have helped if I had it open prior? :*

    What can I say, I'm a mobile player... >:) Web is still new to me...

    nope yor not there :/ im going to bed now goodnight
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 390 Pool Pro
    Kazkat wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    so......................................................
    do you want quick race to 5 before i go??????????????? :D
    you might or prob win :)

    lol, if you want to? doesn't matter to me. I'm just sitting here playing with a music program before I go to bed, so I'm still on the PC. I've never challenged anyone on PC, so I have no idea how to do it to be honest though.

    lol you better not be my son , with username i don'y kno you are lol

    lol, your son? you don't live state side in Ohio do you?
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 390 Pool Pro
    edited March 20
    Kazkat wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not really sure what to do, I have the game open now in my browser. I suppose it would have helped if I had it open prior? :*

    What can I say, I'm a mobile player... >:) Web is still new to me...

    nope yor not there :/ im going to bed now goodnight

    Hmm, I have been sitting at the lobby screen, so I don't know then, here is the screen I see and that is the name I play with.n44bz7f535qx.jpg

    kxw52tehiwro.jpg
  • KazkatKazkat Posts: 1,287 Pool Champion
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    so......................................................
    do you want quick race to 5 before i go??????????????? :D
    you might or prob win :)

    lol, if you want to? doesn't matter to me. I'm just sitting here playing with a music program before I go to bed, so I'm still on the PC. I've never challenged anyone on PC, so I have no idea how to do it to be honest though.

    lol you better not be my son , with username i don'y kno you are lol

    lol, your son? you don't live state side in Ohio do you?

    LOL No i don't. It was just the music thing and the 666 part of your username :)
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 390 Pool Pro
    That is what I see right now at this moment, never seen a challenge or anything.

    Hmm strange!

    Anyway, goodnight! We tried!
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 390 Pool Pro
    Kazkat wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    so......................................................
    do you want quick race to 5 before i go??????????????? :D
    you might or prob win :)

    lol, if you want to? doesn't matter to me. I'm just sitting here playing with a music program before I go to bed, so I'm still on the PC. I've never challenged anyone on PC, so I have no idea how to do it to be honest though.

    lol you better not be my son , with username i don'y kno you are lol

    lol, your son? you don't live state side in Ohio do you?

    LOL No i don't. It was just the music thing and the 666 part of your username :)

    Oh good, you had me worried, lol, j/k

    He must have a good username then! >:)
  • KazkatKazkat Posts: 1,287 Pool Champion
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not really sure what to do, I have the game open now in my browser. I suppose it would have helped if I had it open prior? :*

    What can I say, I'm a mobile player... >:) Web is still new to me...

    nope yor not there :/ im going to bed now goodnight

    Hmm, I have been sitting at the lobby screen, so I don't know then, here is the screen I see and that is the name I play with.n44bz7f535qx.jpg

    kxw52tehiwro.jpg

    Aww well you prob thrash me anyway as your on very higher level than me.
    still saying you are not online at my side :(
    another time maybe :)
  • KazkatKazkat Posts: 1,287 Pool Champion
    Lol you were saying???????????????? hahahahaha
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 390 Pool Pro
    Kazkat wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Kazkat wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not really sure what to do, I have the game open now in my browser. I suppose it would have helped if I had it open prior? :*

    What can I say, I'm a mobile player... >:) Web is still new to me...

    nope yor not there :/ im going to bed now goodnight

    Hmm, I have been sitting at the lobby screen, so I don't know then, here is the screen I see and that is the name I play with.n44bz7f535qx.jpg

    kxw52tehiwro.jpg

    Aww well you prob thrash me anyway as your on very higher level than me.
    still saying you are not online at my side :(
    another time maybe :)

    You can see my ID number, maybe search for that instead some other time if my name isn;t working for some reason, or I'll have to try to play another forum member at least, as I should be able to play fellow PC members I would think??? Kind of a bummer if I can't play other forum members on PC on occasion, thought I might get some more practice in that way eventually.

    Remember those stats are from me playing mobile on my tablet, totally different experience! I can't pot straight shots on PC, where on mobile I do ok (minus indirect shots); mobile is easier as it is more 3D and you can look "down" the table. Again, totally different, but I find mobile to be more fun.
2
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online17

creativehotty
creativehotty
Ritu Raj
Ritu Raj
Sunidhifan
Sunidhifan
Χρυση
Χρυση
+13 Guests