Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What makes you angry, gets your goat, winds you up?

Comments

• *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    People, who manage things and ask you for details/payments/info and you deliver them in good time, but when the due day comes, they will still be needing something else and FAST. People, who don't check things first. People, who don't appreciate others' input.
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 368 Pool Pro
    Inconsiderate, self serving, entitled d-bags that casually saunter along right up the middle of parking lot lanes on the way to or from their cars. I have to fight myself to resist nudging them over a few feet with my front bumper so that I might pull into a parking space.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 491 Pool Pro
    1: people that like to argue. i hate arguing.
    2: people that dont appreciate what they got.
    3: people that think they know it all.
    4: people that believe what the media keeps feeding them. instead of looking outside the box.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,312 Pool Champion
    People that complain all the time... :D :)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,163 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 23
    Terrorist Cowards.....
    Liars....
    Trolls....
    Useless little know-it-alls.....(who actually know nothing whatsoever)
    When attention seekers bump threads that are more than a year old simply to up their post count..... :s

:*

X5lbOom.gif
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    When attention seekers bump threads that are more than a year old simply to up their post count..... :s

It's been a welcome bump, don't you think, for the sake of conversation, not to up his post count. You get more threads where to up yours. ;)
    edited September 23
    *Aurora* wrote: »

It's been a welcome bump, don't you think, for the sake of conversation, not to up his post count. You get more threads where to up yours. ;)

Matter of opinion I suppose..... ;)

I was referring specifically to the new members that post to bump old threads with no rhyme or reason in following the topic..... :p ...
    Like this one from just the other day that did it and I commented about it.....you quoted me and commented on that as well.... ;)
    https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/4869/players-quit-game-before-i-break

....Not sure what you thought I was referring to..... :*

Edit: As you should know...I care more about the shiny golden pieces of fecal matter than I do about my post count..... :|

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
    edited September 23

Matter of opinion I suppose..... ;)

I was referring specifically to the new members that post to bump old threads with no rhyme or reason in following the topic..... :p ...
    Like this one from just the other day that did it and I commented about it.....you quoted me and commented on that as well.... ;)
    https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/4869/players-quit-game-before-i-break

....Not sure what you thought I was referring to..... :*

Edit: As you should know...I care more about the shiny golden pieces of fecal matter than I do about my post count..... :|

X5lbOom.gif
    I know you wouldn't mind about your post count, but why criticize someone else's attempts to post? One has to start somewhere. The forum is meant for talking! It's often the long-standing members who tell others how to post, it's not always good. But I hear you, you were just expressing your feelings and it's of course, what the thread is about. You are entitled to that!

I read between the lines that you are referring to double-yakoub bumping threads recently. Are you trying to hide this? Now that could be called definitely bumping, but at least he has done something to recreate discussion. He's not bumping his own threads. What's even more important he's delivered some new content as well, not repeated the same old.

By posting in seemingly random threads new members have barely upped their post account by few numbers. I still assume that they can't post new threads everywhere so they will have to find some thread. Unfortunately some people don't have that good English that they would get things right the first time.

PS: I won't be here long upping my post account, so bare with me. Just a temporary nuisance. ;)
    edited September 23
    I know you wouldn't mind about your post count, but why criticize someone else's attempts to post? One has to start somewhere. The forum is meant for talking! It's often the long-standing members who tell others how to post, it's not always good. But I hear you, you were just expressing your feelings and it's of course, what the thread is about. You are entitled to that!

I read between the lines that you are referring to double-yakoub bumping threads recently. Are you trying to hide this? Now that could be called definitely bumping, but at least he has done something to recreate discussion. He's not bumping his own threads. What's even more important he's delivered some new content as well, not repeated the same old.

By posting in seemingly random threads new members have barely upped their post account by few numbers. I still assume that they can't post new threads everywhere so they will have to find some thread. Unfortunately some people don't have that good English that they would get things right the first time.

PS: I won't be here long upping my post account, so bare with me. Just a temporary nuisance. ;)

As long as someone bumping an old thread does so while staying on topic, I do not make comments in or about them when they do, unless I have an opinion on the subject myself.........I have no problem with purposeful bumps at all.....
    Have not made any negative comments on/in any other recently bumped threads by anyone other than the thread I linked above..... ;) ...

I posted a comment here in this thread that was relevant to the topic....so obviously I have no problem with threads being bumped for conversation purposes.....

As to what you read between the lines....and make comments based on...... ;) ......perhaps you should not do that.... :*

I do not recall second-guessing your comments.... :* ..... :)

X5lbOom.gif

edited September 23

As long as someone bumping an old thread does so while staying on topic, I do not make comments in or about them when they do, unless I have an opinion on the subject myself.........I have no problem with purposeful bumps at all.....
    Have not made any negative comments on/in any other recently bumped threads by anyone other than the thread I linked above..... ;) ...

I posted a comment here in this thread that was relevant to the topic....so obviously I have no problem with threads being bumped for conversation purposes.....

As to what you read between the lines....and make comments based on...... ;) ......perhaps you should not do that.... :*

I do not recall doing it to you..... :)

X5lbOom.gif

I'm usually quite frank with what I say. A bit too much at times. There's no reason to read between lines.

I was connecting dots where I saw them, but that's my opinion. If there was no connection between your words and a certain forumer, then I refrain. We both know I often fail at English.
    When attention seekers bump threads that are more than a year old simply to up their post count.....

Who is allowed to seek attention? Someone, who has a problem with the game, but they can't find a place to post? It wouldn't be the first when a forumer in distress is not answered no matter where they post, in a relevant place or not. Hopefully this will change now that MC has shown some interest in forums.
    edited September 23
    It's often the long-standing members who tell others how to post, it's not always good. But I hear you, you were just expressing your feelings and it's of course, what the thread is about. You are entitled to that!

I read between the lines that you are referring to double-yakoub bumping threads recently.

I'm usually quite frank with what I say. A bit too much at times. There's no reason to read between lines.

I was connecting dots where I saw them, but that's my opinion. If there was no connection between your words and a certain forumer, then I refrain. We both know I often fail at English.
    When attention seekers bump threads that are more than a year old simply to up their post count.....

Who is allowed to seek attention? Someone, who has a problem with the game, but they can't find a place to post? It wouldn't be the first when a forumer in distress is not answered no matter where they post, in a relevant place or not. Hopefully this will change now that MC has shown some interest in forums.[/quote]

I am usually quite frank with what I say as well..... ;)

As shown above in italics, you are the one that said you read between the lines about what you thought about my post and subsequently commented on.....I did not say it,.....and now you say you connected the dots to make the conclusion and have no need to read between the lines....again, you said it, not me.....and you did not do either correctly....
    I already explained and showed what my comment was referring to.....you can read between the lines or connect the dots all you want....does not mean you are correct..... ;)

Now as to the quote I put in bold at top and your most recent comment....lol....

First off...anyone can seek attention who wants it, and is more than welcome to do so.... ;) I have no problem with that all.....but, when doing so, as I said, they bump some old thread from page 85 or further and select one that has no relation to the topic about which they are posting, then that is just being silly as well as violates the rules of almost every forum out there...
    such as rule # 6 here:
    6. Please keep your discussions on topic within each thread. Multiple or repeated posting, made without the intent of adding content to a thread is not allowed. Also, please do not post spam. Do not bump threads or revive dead topics.

If any new member has a problem and cannot make a new thread, then I am absolutely positive they could find a much more recent and relevant thread to make a post in than selecting one from two years ago and 85 pages back..... just my opinion....but it irritates me....so with the name of this thread being what it is, I felt it was the appropriate place to say so.....
    Lastly, I do not recall posting here how I think others should post...I simply commented on something that irritates me....
    The only "telling someone how or what they should/can post" is being done right now by someone other than me....hint, hint.... ;)

It is a well known fact that I do not like or get along with yakyak at all.....and it is important to point out, he feels the same way about me......but that is between he and I......
    If he has issues with my posts, he is a grown-up and free to comment about or report me as I do to his posts when I feel it is merited........
    However, I made no direct reference to him in this thread...coincidence is not my fault....

You decided what my post meant.....and felt compelled to say something.....and now want to continue telling me how or what I should post..... :|

As I said, I do not make comments about or tell you how to deal with others I see you having issues with on here....never have......do not see why you suddenly feeel the need to do it to me.....but whatever.....have at it....and enjoy....

Play nice and have fun..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
    It is a well known fact that I do not like or get along with yakyak at all.....but that is between me and him....if he has issues with my posts, he is a big boy and free to comment about or report me as I do to his posts when I feel it is merited........
    However, I made no direct reference to him in this thread...coincidence is not my fault....you decided what my post meant.....and felt compelled to say something.....and now want to continue telling me how or what I should post..... :|

No, you didn't, and that is very clear now. There was no direct reference to anyone, least of all anyone named yakyak. You have my permission to post as always. B) Like my post count shows I feel compelled to post about many issues. This was one of many.
    edited September 23
    No, you didn't, and that is very clear now. There was no direct reference to anyone, least of all anyone named yakyak. You have my permission to post as always. B) Like my post count shows I feel compelled to post about many issues. This was one of many.

There is also no one named "double-yakoub"..... ;)

You can use your pet name....and I will use mine...... :*

I am positive we both understood the other's reference to the same person..... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
    We could always talk about semantics. But you would probably call it something else. ;)
    We could always talk about semantics. But you would probably call it something else. ;)

;) But of course.....lol.... :D

kCaC5yl.jpg

X5lbOom.gif
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    :joy: right, back on topic...

What winds me up is folk that say a game is rigged, but actually have no proof or evidence to back their claims.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 491 Pool Pro
    edited September 23
    1: people that like to argue. i hate arguing.
    2: people that dont appreciate what they got.
    3: people that think they know it all.
    4: people that believe what the media keeps feeding them. instead of looking outside the box.

5: creepy creepertson
    edited September 23
    Terrorist Cowards.....
    Liars....
    Trolls....
    Useless little know-it-alls.....(who actually know nothing whatsoever)

:*

Little children posting attempted insults they learned from watching their favorite TV show.....
    "SpongeBob Squarepants".... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    lol... back on topic again. ;)

~Er people that will not tell the bar person that someone was actually before themselves - a selfish act of i want, screw everyone else. :s
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,500 Pool Champion
    LOOOOONGGGG line-ups !!!!! :s