Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What makes you angry, gets your goat, winds you up?

Comments

• MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Mozoid wrote: »
    I get angry with goats, when they get all in yer face and try and eat your trousers. It turns me into Bruce Banner. Then the anger is exponential...before I know it I'm shopping for a new shirt and trousers and coughing up goat furballs.

Never knew Banner had a goat fetish - i had respect for him once ya know. :joy:

That's how feta cheese gets it's name. Ancient Greek for goat fetish, goats milk cheese. It's all tied in with the Greek goat legged gods called satyrs, who would dance around drunk playing with their flutes, drawing out the hulk, the etymology of the word routes back from their too -wulk, wul. Goats wool. That's where the incredible Hulk originates from.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »
    I get angry with goats, when they get all in yer face and try and eat your trousers. It turns me into Bruce Banner. Then the anger is exponential...before I know it I'm shopping for a new shirt and trousers and coughing up goat furballs.

Never knew Banner had a goat fetish - i had respect for him once ya know. :joy:

That's how feta cheese gets it's name. Ancient Greek for goat fetish, goats milk cheese. It's all tied in with the Greek goat legged gods called satyrs, who would dance around drunk playing with their flutes, drawing out the hulk, the etymology of the word routes back from their too -wulk, wul. Goats wool. That's where the incredible Hulk originates from.

Hulk was ancient greek? :o blimey this forum is amazing, there's all kinds of info flying around this place, i love it, was thinking about coming over to the other place, is there any slots left, for more ramblings and rantings ..... ohhhhh i forgot to check that the spell check was working.
    I have no idea, it's all Greek to me. You know what they say, the grass is always greener on the other side...
    I have no idea, it's all Greek to me. You know what they say, the grass is always greener on the other side...

Kinda double Dutch for me. Green , green grass and the other side sounds like a good place to be. Any goats around would be an added bonus too.
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    We call it pigs' German. "It's not easy being green."

Used to love the Muppet show.... awww i'm all emotional now, Kermet you rock! :'(
    Animal was animal lol, i bet he liked Goat, and cheese.
    Clark Kent (Christopher Reeve version) reminds me of Kermit. Clark was kind of Green, and Kermit is super. If you see any yellow grass on the way up the mountain, then it's probably been urinated on by a goat. The whole mountain could be a troll then urine for another surprise, especially if you are only half way up. Anyway the yellow grass could just be this guy:

edited November 2017
    What muppetry. I am partial to wind up toys.

16p42m3byk0z.png

That's handy, here's a random access memory:

• SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    IDK about angry, but this just made me cry
    XqL1pUY.jpg
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 838 Pool Expert
    edited November 2017
    SilentR4y wrote: »
    IDK about angry, but this just made me cry
    XqL1pUY.jpg

yeah that IS a crying shame right there.....disgraceful to have let it dilapidate to that condition..... carb is exposed and air cleaner gone, and covers to expose internal parts....that might be beyond recovery except for minor small parts (maybe...)
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,472 Pool Forum Veteran
    Roy Moore, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Brett Ratner etc etc etc, this list is growing by the day, all you men, and so far it's all men, who have abused your position and power in the past had better hunker down and take cover... the chickens are coming home to roost boys and not before time.
    edited November 2017
    I'm mellow right now.... B)
    Post edited by AlisaNTonik on
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    the most one that the **** me off is when im on the black ready to make the cushion shot and the opponent adds me as a friend which freezes my screen for a couple of seconds. like what this idiot did to me last week. what a chicken move. and i still won. 7zadeyeunh1u.png
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,871 Pool Forum VIP
    edited January 4
    Discovering droopy cold French Fries in my bag.....less than a block from the drive-thru......... :s

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,255 Pool Champion
    Someone making hundreds of avatars just to impress someone else. :p
    People who leave toast crumbs in the butter. :s :/
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,387 Pool Champion
    That would make anyone angry. :D :D :D
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    That would make anyone angry. :D :D :D

omg Davy all they have to do is scrape it out and put it back on the toast lol , but no they are so hungry they just put the lid on and stuff everyone else. Gawd dam it i don't want someone elses dinner in the butter. :angry:
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,387 Pool Champion
    Your right , all those extra calories , not good for the wasteline :D