Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What makes you angry, gets your goat, winds you up?

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    LOOOOONGGGG line-ups !!!!! :s

I agree ! It's just SO hard to choose ! :D

5mqgics8isg9.png
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,500 Pool Champion
    wow !!! now those are the kinda line-ups i wouldnt mind at all !! :p :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    wow !!! now those are the kinda line-ups i wouldnt mind at all !! :p :D

My kind of line up :yum:

5784.JPG
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 368 Pool Pro
    Whenever they have too few cashiers on duty at Spatula City or Clothespins R Us. Those checkout lines go on for miles, especially during the holiday season.
  • Аня СлавскаяАня Славская Posts: 52 Pool Player
    edited November 8
    tactless, ill-bred people who are happy when other people feel bad.
    when I'm hungry and sleepy - I'm very angry)
    tactless, ill-bred people who are happy when other people feel bad.
    when I'm hungry and sleepy - I'm very angry)

Oh aye, I can emphasize there. :#
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 62 Pool Player
    I get angry with goats, when they get all in yer face and try and eat your trousers. It turns me into Bruce Banner. Then the anger is exponential...before I know it I'm shopping for a new shirt and trousers and coughing up goat furballs.
    Mozoid wrote: »
    I get angry with goats, when they get all in yer face and try and eat your trousers. It turns me into Bruce Banner. Then the anger is exponential...before I know it I'm shopping for a new shirt and trousers and coughing up goat furballs.

Never knew Banner had a goat fetish - i had respect for him once ya know. :joy:
    G11gaming wrote: »

That's how feta cheese gets it's name. Ancient Greek for goat fetish, goats milk cheese. It's all tied in with the Greek goat legged gods called satyrs, who would dance around drunk playing with their flutes, drawing out the hulk, the etymology of the word routes back from their too -wulk, wul. Goats wool. That's where the incredible Hulk originates from.
    G11gaming wrote: »

That's how feta cheese gets it's name. Ancient Greek for goat fetish, goats milk cheese. It's all tied in with the Greek goat legged gods called satyrs, who would dance around drunk playing with their flutes, drawing out the hulk, the etymology of the word routes back from their too -wulk, wul. Goats wool. That's where the incredible Hulk originates from.

Hulk was ancient greek? :o blimey this forum is amazing, there's all kinds of info flying around this place, i love it, was thinking about coming over to the other place, is there any slots left, for more ramblings and rantings ..... ohhhhh i forgot to check that the spell check was working.
    I have no idea, it's all Greek to me. You know what they say, the grass is always greener on the other side...
    I have no idea, it's all Greek to me. You know what they say, the grass is always greener on the other side...

Kinda double Dutch for me. Green , green grass and the other side sounds like a good place to be. Any goats around would be an added bonus too.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    We call it pigs' German. "It's not easy being green."

*Aurora* wrote: »
    We call it pigs' German. "It's not easy being green."

Used to love the Muppet show.... awww i'm all emotional now, Kermet you rock! :'(
    Animal was the best. :D

edited November 10
    Goat gets them this time...

Animal was animal lol, i bet he liked Goat, and cheese.
    Clark Kent (Christopher Reeve version) reminds me of Kermit. Clark was kind of Green, and Kermit is super. If you see any yellow grass on the way up the mountain, then it's probably been urinated on by a goat. The whole mountain could be a troll then urine for another surprise, especially if you are only half way up. Anyway the yellow grass could just be this guy:

edited November 11
    Haha! It probably will pass unnoticed...

edited November 11
    What muppetry. I am partial to wind up toys.

16p42m3byk0z.png