Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What makes you angry, gets your goat, winds you up?

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Trump has refused a state visit to the UK/GB due to his Embassy not being located in a desirable enough location in London, but we know it's all about the protests to his leadership. Man up Trumpy boy! :D
  • ***The Fugitive****The Fugitive* Posts: 97 Pool Player
    To many threads created on similar topic. :*
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    To many threads created on similar topic. :*

Are you a bit Peeved ? :D ;) @*Aurora*
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    Why people say sometime that is not the truth .
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    It's a phenomenon, I forget the name. The need to complain or moan.. It's very natural. Probably better to do it while dancing.

For example, I like to furiously criticize the creator of a universe while I hoover, as I dance to Footloose by Kenny Loggins. I find a balance this way.

I hate the universe
    I hate Hoovering
    Love dancing

SO, I get all my issues out with 'God' while doing a job I really hate, while I listen to songs I love dancing to.

All I have to worry about now is eternal damnation for being so abusive to God.

Cleanliness it next to godliness.
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,669 Pool Champion
    Playing a game get so far then it freezes or some other problem + all the rest of this s+++
    63ut3e9imqvf.png
    srw1wy67rgnl.png
    c01h0vod14s1.png
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited May 22
    Getting robbed!

By two little punks on their trick bikes while on the Bear Creek Greenway I have shown before and never had a problem on till last Friday. They caught me in a long deserted stretch and got me for $83.00 USD in cash and my bank card, although that is useless to them...lol...called and cancelled it before I even called the cops. At least they missed my phone since I sit on it when I ride around.

If it had been just one with his knife, I would have seriously considered just ramming him with chair and taking it the ground with him, I still have some skills on the ground I think, but I would have to keep it there for sure and overpower him with stuff I learned in Shore Patrol school. My chair weighs 288 pounds (130.634 kg) and with my 165 pounds combined with it's power would make it pretty hefty and painful to get hit with while knocking you down. But alas, there were two of them and one kept circling behind me....so just gave up the cash and card.... :s

Sucks to be old and disabled..... :*

But I DETEST thieves.....scabs on society.... :s

I am still angry about it.....but luckily I have a couple good prescriptions to calm me down.... ;)

First time I have been robbed since I was 19....sigh....less aware of my surroundings I guess....although that trail is usually kind of busy, so have never felt threatened on it before.....

Guess it is time to start carrying again....I have a concealed weapon permit....and a very good SIG Sauer P320 that would have come in real handy..... ;)

Edit: I have the caliber exchange kit for converting to 9mm , .357 Sig or.40 S&W, but usually keep it 9mm.... :)

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    edited May 22
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Getting robbed!

By two little punks on their trick bikes while on the Bear Creek Greenway I have shown before and never had a problem on till last Friday. They caught me in a long deserted stretch and got me for $83.00 USD in cash and my bank card, although that is useless to them...lol...called and cancelled it before I even called the cops. At least they missed my phone since I sit on it when I ride around.

If it had been just one with his knife, I would have seriously considered just ramming him with chair and taking it the ground with him, I still have some skills on the ground I think, but I would have to keep it there for sure and overpower him with stuff I learned in Shore Patrol school. My chair weighs 288 pounds (130.634 kg) and with my 165 pounds combined with it's power would make it pretty hefty and painful to get hit with while knocking you down. But alas, there were two of them and one kept circling behind me....so just gave up the cash and card.... :s

I am still angry about it.....but luckily I have a couple good prescriptions to calm me down.... ;)

First time I have been robbed since I was 19....sigh....less aware of my surroundings I guess....although that trail is usually kind of busy, so have never felt threatened on it before.....

Guess it is time to start carrying again....I have a concealed weapon permit....and a very good SIG Sauer P320 that would have come in real handy..... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,669 Pool Champion
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Playing a game get so far then it freezes or some other problem + all the rest of this s+++
    63ut3e9imqvf.png
    srw1wy67rgnl.png
    c01h0vod14s1.png

Glad to say one of the games that had been stuck on a level is working again . A Stroll in Space.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,889 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited May 22
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Getting robbed!

Edit: I have the caliber exchange kit for converting to 9mm , .357 Sig or.40 S&W, but usually keep it 9mm.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

I'm sorry to hear that Jeff, incidents like that make me want to reconsider my views on gun ownership !

In the last couple of days we have had an old woman in her 80's murdered in her own home, the 65 year old suspect is now in custody, and the news that a 96 year old man was bludgeoned with a hammer and left for dead, also in his own home, and the 40 year old perp has only just changed his plea to guilty and is awaiting sentencing.
    Just goes to show that little punks come in all shapes and sizes and ages.

Since I now live alone, like they did, I am wondering what measures I could take to protect myself from similar circumstances. I know the chances of it happening are very small, but hearing about this kind of thing does make one feel a little circumspect about ones' own safety and if it were legal over here I would probably do as you are now going to do and start carrying a gun !
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Emergency Landing Posts: 758 Pool Expert
    I am sure you will be more than able to come up with something to protect yourself Nanny Ogg
    2b4c9egszuur.gif
    I am sure you will be more than able to come up with something to protect yourself Nanny Ogg
    2b4c9egszuur.gif

LOL Urban :D
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Sorry to hear that Jeff. Ive never been held up like that, but i suppose i aint getting any younger, and the day will come sometime. But its a real shame that you werent carrying at the time.
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that Jeff. Ive never been held up like that, but i suppose i aint getting any younger, and the day will come sometime. But its a real shame that you werent carrying at the time.

What a sad world we live in when we assume that something like that is bound to happen to us at some point.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

What a sad world we live in when we assume that something like that is bound to happen to us at some point.

Absolutely Nan. If you had asked me if i thought it would happen to me 20 years ago, i would have said no chance. But things have changed drastically over those 20 years, even though they where bad back then. But as time moves on, people have gotten more dangerous.

Can only imagine what it will be like in another 20 years time, if im still around, lol.
    I'm glad I never leave the house, and now I am keeping a hammer by the front door LOL
  • 81U381U3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 1,256 Pool Champion
    1. People with no common sense
    2. People who are unaware of what is going on around them
    3. People who think their opinions are the only ones that matter
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 469 Pool Pro
    81U3 wrote: »

so, you despise donald trump? :D
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    Coin transfers >:)
  • 81U381U3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 1,256 Pool Champion
    81U3 wrote: »

so, you despise donald trump? :D

Hey, let's not jump to any conclusions. :)