Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sunidhifan's "Adventures on SuziQ6"

SunidhifanSunidhifan Posts: 4,239 Pool Champion
I have decided to make my own little adventures on my SuziQ6 wheelchair thread to share life as an unbalanced person..... ;) ..and by unbalanced, I mean physiologically, not mentally...at least I hope not yet.... :D

So, will get the ones I posted on the other thread deleted and just start posting them here.....
My apologies for shaky parts and some of the lighting issues....this is my first attempt at using my new smartphone, so it is a work in progress.... :*

Video 1 - In the City Park:

Video2 - Rough Path to KFC:

Video 3 - Home to the Corner Store:

Boring I know....but it keeps me entertained.... :D ;) :)

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,494 Pool Champion
    :+1: Park looks nice B) can i come on holiday. :D you look nothing like your yo -me. ;)
  • safhiresafhire Posts: 1,315 Pool Champion
    :) Excellant videos Jeff ,,,keep them coming ,!! B)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Posts: 4,239 Pool Champion
    Lol...thanks to both.....I know they are boring and goofy....but as I said, they keep me entertained and amused...lol...

Funny sign here in Medford....it cracks me up every time I see it.... :D

• creativehottycreativehotty hottest female mbr 2016Posts: 1,263 Pool Champion
    looks awfully cold, too cold for me :smile: and i thought that the sign would also be in spanish rofl !! :blush: good vid lol !!
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,083 Pool Champion
    Nice vids Jeff. Nice looking area you live in too.
    edited April 26
    @creativehotty Lol....it was a bit cool yesterday when I made that on (gonna add the other two or three I made at end of this post)....It was 59 degrees F with an occasional bit of drizzle....so not too bad....supposed to get back up to 70 degrees F on Friday and the weekend.....cannot wait for real good weather to get some good vids in..... ;)

@COOLOCKER Thanks....lol....mostly boring I am sure as I said earlier...but they are fun for me to make.....
    I like this valley a lot....will get some much better ones when the weather cooperates....want to show everyone the nice parks and areas that exist here....looking forward to showing Ashland as well....it is a town 15 miles south of me that is famous for having the Shakespeare Theater and festivals....

Here are a couple more I made yesterday:

A trip to the mall:

One of our big-box, low-priced grocery stores....getting my Cherry Coke....lol...:

The guy in the plaid shirt near start is from my neighborhood.... ;)

Just randomness:

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
    My word you are going to need a chair to get around that store, if that were in the UK there would be a que for the freeking cola a mile long lol ..... :D B) o:)

cool vids sunid keep em coming B)
  • Melody456Melody456 Posts: 369 Pool Pro
    Nice to see you're enjoying both of your new toys lol. Looks like it's keeping ya busy and happy so why not? Miss you. Hope to talk soon!
    Lol @G11gaming , people even line up here to get it there....as you could see from that one fella.....lol....a whole shopping cart filled above the top with nothing but soda pop.... :D

Hi @Melody456 ...thanks, I am enjoying them both very much, especially with Spring and great weather returning to the Valley.... ;) ...Nice to see ya again, hope all is going well.... :)

Here are a couple more vids I made today....

Out at the Veterans Administration facility and my giant puzzle I put together, glued, framed and donated...:

More at the VA facility...it is designed to house up to 700 veterans, but at the moment, it only has about 160 living/receiving treatment...so it is huge, but ilooks virtually deserted...lol:

Evening in Medford just before sunset:

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif
    Grest videos jeff ...great to see inside the VA centre ...plenty of room to move about in there .huge ! ..The puzzle you made is amazing ..looks spectacular in that frame ..5000 pieces , some patience you have there .. :) lovely to see . Thanks for sharing ...keep them coming :)
    safhire wrote: »
    Grest videos jeff ...great to see inside the VA centre ...plenty of room to move about in there .huge ! ..The puzzle you made is amazing ..looks spectacular in that frame ..5000 pieces , some patience you have there .. :) lovely to see . Thanks for sharing ...keep them coming :)

That's just it, isnt it Saf. The USA is just huge everything about it is huge compaired to our tiny little island. I remember visiting NYC, it was London 10X sooo much space to move about. B)
    G11gaming wrote: »
    safhire wrote: »

That's just it, isnt it Saf. The USA is just huge everything about it is huge compaired to our tiny little island. I remember visiting NYC, it was London 10X sooo much space to move about. B)

Yes lol ...everything is huge over there .....The store jeff went to for his cherry coke is the size of my whole retail park altogether lol .....Be lucky here to find what you need ..over there seems miles full of everything haha....it would take me five minutes just to cross one of his roads lol ....Looks a great place and its handy for jeff being so close to travel about ....superb !!
    edited May 2
    Hi again everyone.....Have a few more to share from over the weekend....and I found the tool on youtube that stabilizes videos, to a degree of course, but it does work pretty good... ;)

A spin-off of the San Diego Comic-Con...lol....the Medford Comic-Con....a whole city block for an afternoon.....hahahaha...not quite like the one in San Diego....:

From Comic-Con to Hawthorne Park....Saturday In The Park...to steal a Chicago song title... :) ...:

Random stuff riding the Bear Creek Greenway:

Sunset on the way to dinner:

Glad I found that youtube stabilizing tool.....they look better.... ;) :)

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif
    Great videos Jeff .The chess set so cool .... :) it's your move lol ..... :D .great time your having ..thanks again for sharing . :)
    Thanks @safhire .....that statue has been there for over 15 years now....every time I see him, I try to get him to make a move, but he never has..... :D

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Thanks @safhire .....that statue has been there for over 15 years now....every time I see him, I try to get him to make a move, but he never has..... :D

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

Lol........check mate ... :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pool Expert
    Very nice to see you enjoying!
  • creativehottycreativehotty hottest female mbr 2016Posts: 1,263 Pool Champion
    edited May 3

that store is HUGE !! i wish they sold cherry coke up here eh, i liked it when i tried it while vacationing in the states :D
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 748 Pool Expert
    SuziQ6 sounds like a blow up doll
    Zoggg wrote: »
    SuziQ6 sounds like a blow up doll

SuziQ reminds me of ....