Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sunidhifan's "Adventures on SuziQ6"

15678911»

Comments

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,389 Pool Champion
    Don't know if it's my pc Jeff but when i get to the motorbike one it doesn't show right and after is just white screen .
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Posts: 3,425 Pool Champion
    edited April 22
    Watched every one of them Jeff, and there is some beauties in there. The Dillinger car was something else, wasnt it?

The last vid had to be watched on youtube, as i got this when i tried to play it:

d801dvxw5gm6.jpg

And that Viper, purrrrrrrrr.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,875 Pool Forum VIP
    edited April 22
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Don't know if it's my pc Jeff but when i get to the motorbike one it doesn't show right and after is just white screen .

I had a problem with two others as well...finally just deleted them.....I will try and fix that one.... ;)

@COOLOCKER Glad you enjoyed them Jimmy.....it was a great day .....some super sweet auto's for sure.... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Posts: 3,425 Pool Champion
    Just watched all the extra uploads too Jeff. Cant help thinking while viewing them that every last owner is on the lookout for that one kid who has a face full, and hands full of chocolate fudge coming their way, lol.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,473 Pool Forum Veteran
    Wish I could watch them but every time I click on one the whole forum page goes completely blank lol

The weird thing is I'm getting the audio with no problem, but that's a bit like trying to enjoy Top Gear on the radio LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Wish I could watch them but every time I click on one the whole forum page goes completely blank lol

The weird thing is I'm getting the audio with no problem, but that's a bit like trying to enjoy Top Gear on the radio LOL

That is anew on me @Nanny Ogg ....not sure what to say.....if you want to watch them, you could always view them on my youtube channel......they work fine for me on here....except one has an issue I am trying to fix.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

edited April 24
    Monday April 23rd, 2018.....Beautiful day here today....82 F. (27.7777 C.)...sweet Spring weather feeling like Summer already....

X5lbOom.gif

15678911»