Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sunidhifan's "Adventures on SuziQ6"

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    Zoggg wrote: »
    SuziQ6 sounds like a blow up doll

Lol...I suppose some people might think that.... ;)

But the reason I call my chair SuziQ6 is actually pretty simple...I have named every vehicle I have owned, and always female names.... :p

My chair is made by a company called Quantum.....and this chair is designated as the Q6 Edge 2.0 model....it has a big Q on the front base plate, I am also a big fan of Credence Clearwater Revival, and one of their songs is:

Credence Clearwater Revival - Suzie Q

So it seemed natural to name her SuziQ6.... B)

Have a whole slew of vids to upload here in a while....our Beautiful Lithia Park and the city of Ashland, OR....17 miles south of where I live.....and very convenient to go to on the Rogue Valley Transit District bus lines....costs me a whole dollar to get there.... :*

Great place to spend a day...and lots of fond memories there, taught my son how to play Frisbee in that park...we would spend hours playing.....people were amazed by him being able to catch it behind his back and consistently throw it back to me with deadly accuracy....would hardly ever have to take more than two steps to catch his throws, made me proud.....
    Oh...and not to brag, but he did not have to take any steps at all to catch my throws......hahahahaha...I was very, very good at Frisbee....I played on the flight deck of a Carrier at sea doing 20 knots....lol...never lost one....I also participated in a freestyle display on the field during halftime of a San Diego Chargers football game at Jack Murphy Stadium....as well as helping kick-start the game of Frisbee Golf in San Diego's Balboa Park....

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,637 Pool Champion
    lol, i was shocked when on a visit to the good old US, when i went into one of the shopping centres there to find a gun counter, lol. Nothing against guns, its just that you would not find that here in Ireland.

BTW @Sunidhifan, what does the stabilisation button on youtube do? Never heard of it before.
    edited May 4
    @COOLOCKER ....yeah lots of places sell guns here....lol...but there are some rules of course.... :*

The stabilization feature artificially stabilizes the videos with software of some kind....you can tell by some slight distortion you will see in them....but it works very well for me since the chair rides a bit rough....lol.....impossible for me to compensate for it while holding my phone.... ;)

Edit: Gonna post the newest vids tomorrow.....getting very tired tonight and need to get up for physical therapy (called physio in many other places) in 6 hours....so need to get some sleep, since they beat me up pretty good .....lol....
    edited May 4
    that store is HUGE !! i wish they sold cherry coke up here eh, i liked it when i tried it while vacationing in the states :D

I will go there again one of these days and show you just how big it really is....lol...typical American pig-out fest..... :D :D

Edit: Oops....sorry about double post within the 1 hour edit window.... :*

Please forgive me mods and do not give me a warning..... ;) :)
    But if ya gotta do what ya gotta do.....dat's life.... :)

• The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,332 Pool Champion
    These are great my friend, subscribed to your channel, and hit the like button. :)
    edited May 10
    @The Scobester Cool beans...glad you like them..... :)

Here are a bunch more I was going to post last Friday, but ended up back in hospital for the last 4 days....sigh...my second home....lol....Out now so shall post them....

The first ten are of Ashland and it's beautiful Lithia Park.....one of the best parks I have ever been in....Ashland itself is world-renowned for it's theater life and Shakespeare festival in particular...very nice town, 14 miles south of where I live but accessible by city bus.....I split them into multiple vids so as not to get overwhelming....lol...:

Start of the park:

More Park:

And more...it is a huge park...lol..:

Even more:

Last of the park ones:

Parts of Ashland:

More Ashland:

And more Ashland, with "The Wall of Peace":

Have some great storm and rainbow vids to post, but will wait an hour or two to post those.... ;)

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
    edited May 11
    The first tornado warning for Medford ever.....Jackson County, which we are in, has had them before, but never for the Rogue Valley before.....it only lasted for twenty minutes or so, but it definitely got my son and I excited for sure...we used to chase them all the time back in Minnesota which gets them a lot..... ;)

It is a bit long, but shows a pretty good storm system and rainbows....

Nice after storm rainbow.....this is looking straight East from our place at about 7:30 at night....

More nice rainbow shots....and I was l was learning some new tricks.....the rainbow looked like it was actually lighting up that house on the left side for quite a while....it is a very nice multi-million dollar place....so I guess you could say there was a pot of gold at the base....
    Also one interesting thing in the double rainbow, have never seen this before, but the color spectrums were reverse in the two....very odd...

Backside of a wall cloud....

That is my son Drake, the tree trimmer...will have his arborists license soon.... ;)
  • safhiresafhire Posts: 1,315 Pool Champion
    Yet again great videos jeff....... :) love a good storm, rainbow spectacular .... ;)
    edited May 11
    safhire wrote: »
    Yet again great videos jeff....... :) love a good storm, rainbow spectacular .... ;)

Thanks.. :) ...I am finding some nice new tricks to use too.... :*

Will post some more tomorrow.... ;)

Hope the swans come back ..... :)
    edited May 13
    oops :D
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 656 Pool Expert
    Went on a virtual tour of Lithia Park and Ashland and also got to see an awesome big rainbow!
    Great! Thanks !
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,617 Pool Champion
    love the vids jeff, and ur soul patch :p :# hehehe
    Thanks @safhire , @kimi060845 , and @creativehotty ....glad you enjoy them....even though I know they are kinda cheesey....lol...but I like making them.... ;)

They say the swans always return in the beginning of June.... :)

Wish the camera did them better justice, those rainbows were super intensely bright.... B)

I have had that little soul patch since 1981, ;) ....some Maori tribal elders convinced me to grow it and keep it for life when I visited New Zealand in the Navy.... :)

Here are a couple new ones...

Ignorant and rude parkers.....sigh:

The city of Medford has a festival/event called "Art in Bloom" every year....they close downtown Medford streets for two days during the event....all kinds of funky booths, entertainment, displays and eats are available....although I was gonna show the main food area first, which was off to my right at the start, I got distracted and took a left....lol...kind of like a dog seeing a squirrel... :D ...
    I look super scruffy because I had just got back into town from spending 3 days at a cabin, could not shave there since they had no sit down mirror, it is too dangerous for me to shave standing up.... :* :

More of the event:

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

• creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,617 Pool Champion
    i love wonderful little festivals like that, and specially the treats :D :+1:
    edited May 22
    Risky_zpsg7pzczhy.png

Valley_View_zpsfflsqg22.png

Bear_Creek_Park_zpsvlxcjdaz.png
    Make that 4 videos....sorry.... :D

North_Greenway_zpsqbgaeesj.png

Random_Bowling_zpsbsnqkva4.png

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,637 Pool Champion
    Just watched a few more of the Vids Jeff. Thanks for sharing. Tornados amaze me, and i would love to go storm chasing some day and watch one in action. Yup, i know how devastating they are, so i would not like to see one over a town or city, just out in the open somewhere.
    edited May 23
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 656 Pool Expert
    Oh, they are beautiful , those roses!