Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sunidhifan's "Adventures on SuziQ6"

13»

Comments

• Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 1,746 Pool Champion
    That roses vid is much needed reminder... <3 @Sunidhifan hug.gif
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Posts: 4,239 Pool Champion
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 1,937 Pool Champion
    Hey my friend, this song is for you. B)
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 582 Pool Expert
    Like the T- shirt. What a huge mall !
  • creativehottycreativehotty hottest female mbr 2016Posts: 1,263 Pool Champion
    cheers jeff !! at the saloon !! i love the tshirt also, and i hear the bar talk is about the stanley cup final lol lol !! and wow on the roses !! it reminds me of my hometown, but their flowers of choice are tulips hehe
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,083 Pool Champion
    edited June 10
    Jeff, i just watched those last few vids, and you reminded me of something. I once went with a few mates to a place called Glendalough in the Wicklow mountains. Its a tourist attraction here in little oul Eire. When you travel there, you have to go through some winding passes that are lined with forestry on both sides.

The place closes sometime before sundown, to give folks enough time to leave. We decided to pull the mates car up outside the parking area, and go back in. It must have been something like 2am when we where driving back home, and we noticed a fire in the distance. We where not sure exactly where it was, so we kept on course.

Cut a long story short, we drove right into the area that was on fire, and we where unable to make a uturn for some reason. We took a huge risk in going forward, and believe me it was a really close call. Anytime i see fires like that, i always wonder was it man made or by nature? Im sure our fire was man made (sundown around 10am at the time), and nearly cost us our lives. Amazing how quickly it spreads.
    Great video Jeff. You can see them battling to save those properties on the left of that fire/hill. Not so great for those who lost anything in it though. Its a lot of black smoke for a house me thinks, so probably some kind of barn with chemicals/tyres etc for sure.
    LMAO Jeff, the face on you in that dispensary shop. Your words reflected exactly what i was thinking when you said a candy store for big kids, lol. Question my man: Has it become cheaper since it became legal?
    edited June 19
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    oz7t6lincq6j.png
    Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

Nice one Jeff. I reckon its going to be another 100 years before anything like that happens here in little old catholic Ireland, lol. In fact, there is a woman living here who is now emigrating to the USA after a long fought campaign to get medicinal cannabis oil for her child who suffers up to 20 seizures a day.

She moved to the USA for a few months to trial it as a medicine for her child (her husband stayed at home), and her seizures where reduced to around 1 or 2 a day, thats how effective it was. It really wouldnt take much for it to happen here, but the powers that be are more interested in lining their pockets than helping its citizens. The short version of the story can be read here:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/vera-twomey-forced-out-of-the-country-to-seek-medical-cannabis-for-daughter-791616.html

EDIT: This is what our government think of a woman who is protesting about trying to get help for her sick child. They consider her such a threat, that they send this many cops to try and move her;

tsv5prprduba.jpg
    edited June 19
    Yep, theres one word you used in that reply Jeff that sums it all up.....Pharmaceutical. Its the Pharma companies who are pulling the strings on this one. After all, a cheap medicine puts dents in profits, right?

Sorry if i have hijacked your thread a bit here Jeff. Just thought i would highlight what i think is a national disgrace.
    edited June 19
13»