Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sunidhifan's "Adventures on SuziQ6"

Comments

• R_E_B_E_L_SR_E_B_E_L_S R I P !Posts: 736 Pool Expert
    @Sunidhifan ,first I've seen this thread! Got to catch up now :o
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,163 Pool Forum VIP
    @Sunidhifan ,first I've seen this thread! Got to catch up now :o

Lol...yeah, I neglected it for a while.....just revived it to show my son at work.....might add a few more here in the next couple days.....just for kicks... ;)

Enjoy....
    But do not get overly bored with them.... :D ..a lot of silly stuff.... :*

X5lbOom.gif
    Noo ,enjoy seeing others activities, I'm a sociologist of sorts :D
    Cool Beans...well enjoy then.... ;)

One very funny one in there...too me anyway....lol... :D

I am taking vids of street musicians in Portland......and keep in mind, this smartphone is still very new and novel to me....I was taking the vids in the middle of the day..... I came across the bag-piper guy on his corner...and he kept blinking and nodding at me as I got closer to him.....I thought he was somehow signaling approval of some kind.....hahahahhahaha...I found out on my next video that light was on for some reason....and I was almost right in his face...poor guy was trying to signal me to get that dang light out of his face....... :D :D ...now that is dedication to your vocation....lol...get blinded and keep playing.... :D :)

X5lbOom.gif
    edited October 31
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Cool Beans...well enjoy then.... ;)

One very funny one in there...too me anyway....lol... :D

I am taking vids of street musicians in Portland......and keep in mind, this smartphone is still very new and novel to me....I was taking the vids in the middle of the day..... I came across the bag-piper guy on his corner...and he kept blinking and nodding at me as I got closer to him.....I thought he was somehow signaling approval of some kind.....hahahahhahaha...I found out on my next video that light was on for some reason....and I was almost right in his face...poor guy was trying to signal me to get that dang light out of his face....... :D :D ...now that is dedication to your vocation....lol...get blinded and keep playing.... :D :)

X5lbOom.gif
    @$?" LOL
    What I say and what gets put I snt the same...mmmm
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,445 Pool Champion
    Delighted your video was put back up Jeff. Just goes to show the pettiness of some folks here.
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,500 Pool Champion
    edited October 31
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Delighted your video was put back up Jeff. Just goes to show the pettiness of some folks here.

and there's alot of em, let me tell ya !! lol

and congrats that the vid was put back up :dizzy:
    Sorry my purple text is missing... posting this from my phone in hospital..
    Too hard to figure out...have had a lot of morphine...sigh...
    Anyway...here is why:
    Grrrrr....too buzzed on the morphine to figure out how to post my YouTube video here.....
    Creativehotty will be posting that vid for me in awhile.... ;) :)
    as per @Sunidhifan 's request ;)
    Thanks CH.... ;) appreciate that.... :)

And for everyone else....sorry I look and sound so goofy....lol.... but lots of morphine will do that to you...lol....

Anyway....most likely will be having surgery today or this weekend....sigh....so might be outta action for awhile... :*

And for everyone else....sorry I look and sound so goofy....lol.... but lots of morphine will do that to you...lol....

Anyway....most likely will be having surgery today or this weekend....sigh....so might be outta action for awhile... :*

no worries and okay jeff, gl to u .. wish u all the best :* :)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    I must admit when i was hospitalized a few years ago i was put on Morphine and loved every second of it, i think i acted out some Marvel character moves lol... flying mostly :smiley:
    G11gaming wrote: »
    I must admit when i was hospitalized a few years ago i was put on Morphine and loved every second of it, i think i acted out some Marvel character moves lol... flying mostly :smiley:

lol !! tbh, i dont like the "high" .. it gives me a sick feelin :s
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,445 Pool Champion
    Ah no Jeff, not again? Jeez, i feel real sorry for you man. Get well soon Jeff, and we hope to see ya around here real soon.

On a side note, that morphine is something else. Looks like you got enough to knock a bull out though, lol. I remember the time i snapped the 2 bones main bones (clean in half) in my arm linking to the wrist. The pain was excrutiating, and i was begging them for something to relieve the pain. I got the morphine, and within 5 minutes i was walking up and down the corridors whistling like a mad man.

I even sat down down beside some girl and started chatting her up big time, and that aint me at all. And her fella wasnt too impressed either, lol. Yep, still got my steel plates in as well.
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,043 Pool Champion

Oh Jeff. :'( Stay safe there and get better soon... hug.gif
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 412 Pool Pro
    Hope all goes well. Rest, man. Oh, and turn your hat around backwards so we know you're already on your way back :smile:
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    Best wishes Jeff, get well soon hun, I remember being on morphine back in 2001 and like Jimmy I still have the steel plate souvenir, which for some strange reason always lets me know when the weather is about to take a turn for the worse, by giving me a dull and constant ache in my ankle the day before the wet weather hits LOL
    I also loved the absence of the intense pain when I was on it, such a relief, but just like Hotty I did not enjoy puking my guts out after every dose LOL
    Hope all goes well for you hun <3