Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sunidhifan's "Adventures on SuziQ6"

1234568»

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,305 Pool Forum VIP
    Sigh.....another three days I will never get back.......

Could not even make it to the end of the month before I was back in the hospital.....sigh....
    Just got home at 5:30 PM my time Friday, December 1st......this really is not any fun at all.....nor an adventure I wish to continue.... :*

X5lbOom.gif
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 580 Pool Pro
    hey quit doing that, every chance you get! (going in hospital :D ). Hope you're on the mend soon Jeff. My pops is having a rough go of things too, and in and out of the VA in miami (3hr drive each way for him.....) a lot this past month. Y'all actually remind me of eachother a lot, lol. Your scooters are near identical. Both near same age (within 2 years of eachother). Both retired Veterans.
    hey quit doing that, every chance you get! (going in hospital :D ). Hope you're on the mend soon Jeff. My pops is having a rough go of things too, and in and out of the VA in miami (3hr drive each way for him.....) a lot this past month. Y'all actually remind me of eachother a lot, lol. Your scooters are near identical. Both near same age (within 2 years of eachother). Both retired Veterans.

Thanks David...... ;)

And my best wishes for him.....I know I am still waiting to hear when (and where) they plan on doing this surgery they insist I need......and I do need it, to stop all these infections from recurring.....sigh....

X5lbOom.gif
  • Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 789 mod
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

Could not even make it to the end of the month before I was back in the hospital.....sigh....
    Just got home at 5:30 PM my time Friday, December 1st......this really is not any fun at all.....nor an adventure I wish to continue.... :*

X5lbOom.gif

Oh man ,Jeff! Sorry to hear This!! Get better asap Man! Praying for ya!
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Grumpy Old MoosePosts: 9,580 Pool Forum VIP
    I heard about it this morning Jeff, I'm so glad you were able to get back home so quickly, stop scaring us please <3 lol
    @Tyler Dalehite & @Nanny Ogg ...Thanks for the sentiments.... ;)

I shall try to refrain from further visits.....at least unscheduled ones.....lol..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • Jason_360Jason_360 Posts: 196 Pool Pro
    I hope you rest well after surgery! In the meantime, take care. :)
    Thanks @Jason_360 ..... ;)

And I shall try.... :D

X5lbOom.gif
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,624 Pool Champion
    Had a feeling you where probably back there Jeff, just wasnt sure. Delighted to see your doing well my man.
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,617 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

X5lbOom.gif

ugh !! well glad to have u back :*
    Thanks for the sentiments @COOLOCKER and @creativehotty ..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 758 Pool Expert
    Best of luck @Sunidhifan . I hope you stay well and out of the hospital . :)
    Best of luck @Sunidhifan . I hope you stay well and out of the hospital . :)

Thanks.... :) ...and I am trying..... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 656 Pool Expert
    Jeff, I wish you a smooth and speedy recovery and to be well, strong and safe .
    kimi060845 wrote: »
    Jeff, I wish you a smooth and speedy recovery and to be well, strong and safe .

Thanks kimi..... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 656 Pool Expert
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 663 Pool Expert
    Get Well Soon
    Talha wrote: »
    Get Well Soon

Thank you very much..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
1234568»