Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sunidhifan's "Adventures on SuziQ6"

Comments

• George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 72 admin
    Get well soon, Jeff. I hope you're feeling better now.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,426 Pool Champion
    Get well soon @Sunidhifan . I hope you have fast recovery :p
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,632 Pool Champion
    Speedy recovery Jeff , we sure miss your long winded posts :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    All the best Sunid. :+1:
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,392 Pool Forum VIP
    edited January 27
    Thanks @Nanny Ogg , @COOLOCKER , @George Sweeper , @*Cheetah Girl* , @*Aurora* , @Davy Dacue and @G11gaming .... ;)

Your sentiments are much appreciated ..... :) ....Gonna be a long road me thinks...but such is life.... :p

X5lbOom.gif
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    hi jeff :) was extremely squeamish, but glad ur feeling better now, and on ur way to a speedy recovery ... glad ur back btw ;) :* <3
    Thanks @creativehotty .... ;) <3 :)

Gonna be a long slow path I am afraid....lol...but well on the way I think..... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
    glad to hear that jeff :) :) and was glad everything went well for u <3
    edited February 15
    Well have not been around for a couple days...... :*

Had a bit of a setback last week with Acute Kidney Injury, Spleen Failure, Colitis and Pulmonary Distress from Severe Dehydration........ :s 5 more days in hospital.....sigh....

I would strongly advise everyone to never go 6 days without eating.....apparently that is very bad and unhealthy for you.... :D ....who knew.....

X5lbOom.gif

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Well have not been around for a couple days...... :*

Had a bit of a setback last week with Acute Kidney Injury, Spleen Failure, Colitis and Pulmonary Distress from Severe Dehydration........ :s 5 more days in hospital.....sigh....

I would strongly advise everyone to never go 6 days without eating.....apparently that is very bad and unhealthy for you.... :D ....who knew.....

X5lbOom.gif

Wow, what can i say? Other than i hope thats it for a long time now Jeff. Really hope you get to stay out of that place for a good while. Good to see that you are out again, because i know how serious that could have been, and probably was.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,867 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited February 15
    @Sunidhifan

I thought I told you to take care of yourself young man ? Hmmm ?
    Not eating for 6 days is not taking care of yourself !
    On top of everything else that hurts you might not notice your wrist but make no mistake Jeffrey, you have just gotten your wrist well and truly slapped !
    I'll say it again hun, take care of yourself and this time pay attention and remember...
    Always listen to Nanny.
    Nanny knows best LOL

7qtootu94sjo.jpg

#getwellsoon #sillyoldsod #toughlove
    hb0m3tdqx07e.gif

Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,426 Pool Champion
    Get well soon @Sunidhifan . I hope you have speedy recovery :p
    well at least you got to go home for VTD lol wishing you all the best on your road to recovery :) :* <3
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,632 Pool Champion
    Get well soon Jeff , i am running out of reading material.
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 72 admin
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    @Sunidhifan

I thought I told you to take care of yourself young man ? Hmmm ?
    Not eating for 6 days is not taking care of yourself !
    On top of everything else that hurts you might not notice your wrist but make no mistake Jeffrey, you have just gotten your wrist well and truly slapped !
    I'll say it again hun, take care of yourself and this time pay attention and remember...
    Always listen to Nanny.
    Nanny knows best LOL

7qtootu94sjo.jpg

#getwellsoon #sillyoldsod #toughlove
    hb0m3tdqx07e.gif

This^
    edited February 15
    Many thanks and appreciation to all..... ;) :)

Just to let you know, the Veterans Administration has contacted me this morning and are making arrangements to place me in a registered health care facility today for at least two weeks to ensure my recovery is in a controlled and monitored manner by health professionals.... ;)

No idea what services and perks are available there, so may not be around again for awhile during the process.....but I am now highly motivated and convinced that I need to cooperate fully with the process....near death experiences tend to do that I am told....and now understand better.... :D

Anyway....just wanted you all to know that....and again, my great appreciation for your expressed sentiments.... ;) :)

Take care everyone......and I will return as soon as possible..... :* <3 :)

Edit: On a side note....thought I would add:

This might just force me to finally try the mobile version since I do not know if I will have access to a PC there....although I am told it is an outstanding facility with all the bells and whistles........lol......
    Not sure I can go two weeks without playing some pool!!! :D ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 952 Pool Expert
    I don't often check the off topic sub-forum, so I'm only just seeing this sorry. Very glad you're recovering and will be in the environment you deserve.

Best wishes
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 952 Pool Expert
    (on a side note, yeah It'd be fun to see you play mobile! get in touch with @Carlos Tales ;) :D as well haha)
  • Jack CrosleyJack Crosley Posts: 77 Pool Player
    Take care my fellow north-westerner... here's wishing you God-speed for your recovery! - Stay in touch Jeff...
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,803 Pool Champion
    Hey Sunid, when you are feeling better,send me a message and we can have an in-direct mobile game :p you will probably still beat me, now thats a challenge. :D....get well soon :)