Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Somebody help me

#WeThePeople#WeThePeople Posts: 7 New Member
I'm resetting password but can't login with new password

Comments

• #WeThePeople#WeThePeople Posts: 7 New Member
    Ye I did man no success yet
  • #WeThePeople#WeThePeople Posts: 7 New Member
    Ye thanks least u tried help appreciate it man
  • HàrłéyHàrłéy Posts: 6 New Member
    Fixed ty all
  • ΧρυσηΧρυση Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    i tried to log in but i get <incorrect password>vfo43ehvda1k.png
    @Raquel MC ?
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Posts: 1,197 Pool Champion
    It can be temperamental at times , you will have to keep trying.
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    It can be temperamental at times , you will have to keep trying.

Thanks, atm it doesn't work. I'll try tommorow again. Maybe it will have warm up till then
    The problem is still here and and not an oficial answer @Raquel MC and i can't submit a request cause i dont know my ID number. If i'm right no new members are been logged in lately, at least on PC
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Posts: 1,197 Pool Champion
    On your screen shot you have adblock on , did you try and temporarily remove it then log in , and i know i have probably got what you mean all wrong , but what the he ll
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    On your screen shot you have adblock on , did you try and temporarily remove it then log in , and i know i have probably got what you mean all wrong , but what the he ll
    Thanks for trying to help. I did it and still doesn't work. The point is that for the very first time i signed up i typed a password. When i tried to log in it took my password not corect. I thought i had type it wrong the first time so i made a password reset but still it takes it not corect. Basically a haven't play a single game in this account
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,083 Pool Champion
    Have you tried to log in on a different browser Χρυση? Might be worth a try.
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Have you tried to log in on a different browser Χρυση? Might be worth a try.

Yes, thanks, i tried in edge, ie,chrome and firefox, same result.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,083 Pool Champion
    Did you use a different name Χρυση? Just going through what could be causing it to happen.
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Did you use a different name Χρυση? Just going through what could be causing it to happen.

Yes its in english characters. This one is in Greek cause is a facebook account
    @Dalton Moderator ?????????????????