Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New update!...for mobile/device

G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,494 Pool Champion
Well it's finally here B)
ed6dq6x4xvx5.png

Comments

• v snookerv snooker Posts: 1 New Member
    please help me, i cant change my pict... i want to change my pict to yome avatar... anybody can help me
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,494 Pool Champion
    v snooker wrote: »
    please help me, i cant change my pict... i want to change my pict to yome avatar... anybody can help me

Hi, it has been broken for a while now. But they are fixing it.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,083 Pool Champion
    Thanks G11, was about to message @v snooker about it.
    Hi guys not sure if you are aware or not.,!?

@Raquel @Benjo

There are some sound issues in game after this update ie ball hitting the pocket ( no sound ) ball hitting the cushion ( no sound ) ball rolling down the rack ( no sound )
    G11gaming wrote: »

@Raquel @Benjo

There are some sound issues in game after this update ie ball hitting the pocket ( no sound ) ball hitting the cushion ( no sound ) ball rolling down the rack ( no sound )

Anything to do with this G11?

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/comment/225459
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

@Raquel @Benjo

Anything to do with this G11?

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/comment/225459

No cool this in game sounds to include the game ending Jingle, and also the sound when ball meets ball. :)
    edited June 8
    So your getting some sounds in game, but not all them?

Yes, I tried turning the in game sound on and off and back on again, nothing. Then restarted the game, that didn't solve it either.

Sound was working fine until the update. I'm on android pixel phone.
  • Raquel MCRaquel MC Posts: 1,486 admin
    edited June 8
    @G11gaming thank you for letting me know, the team is already on it.
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 1,749 Pool Champion
    I had a look to update, and I must say that I like new categories and new options in 9ball mode. :)

But.
    I gave "Call pocket on all shots" couple tries and when I got my turn, I instantly tapped to set spin but after that game didn't react to me trying to tap a pocket for my shot and I wasn't able to play it. I just had to watch clock running and after that my opponent winning. :/

Also a question. Knowing the fast pace of 9ball, is it really necessary to give opponent ball-in-hand, if I hit the correct ball, but it just doesn't go to right pocket? Ofc I lose turn for not pocketing it, but why opponent isn't just continueing playing from the spot my turn ended?
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 181 Pool Pro
    I was looking forward to custom chat but it looks like it's for Facebook login only
  • BhevnasaBhevnasa Posts: 134 Pool Pro
    There should have been free chat for all rooms and allin room unlimieted bet.; (.Not a bunch of rooms that look similar.Put no guidline rule+cushion rule in allin would be better
  • BhevnasaBhevnasa Posts: 134 Pool Pro
    Allin unlimited for the players who dare to bet all their coins they go ahead with rules like (no guidline+cushion on should+call pockets) :) that would be tip top.Don't make updates with bulk of unnecessary rooms.Allow the friends to create their own tournaments (not involving coins bet).
    Just hit a 12 streak in Buenos Aires to get the ring, I had 1 win from before. :#
  • DENIAL_KING**DENIAL_KING** Posts: 33 Pool Player

Yes, I tried turning the in game sound on and off and back on again, nothing. Then restarted the game, that didn't solve it either.

Sound was working fine until the update. I'm on android pixel phone.

Exact same thing happens to me
    Raquel MC wrote: »

@Dalton Moderator @AlisaNTonik

Hi, any news yet?, it's been a while!, do you know if it's been patched, ore are they still working on it?
    Hi guys not sure if you are aware or not.,!? ....it's balls :D

@Raquel @Benjo

edited 6:50PM
    @Raquel MC @Dalton Moderator @AlisaNTonik please tell me you're aware of the shrinking guideline when using legendary cues, it's been happening for a while and updates have not fixed it yet.
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Posts: 1,159 mod
    Raquel MC wrote: »

@Dalton Moderator @AlisaNTonik

Hi, any news yet?, it's been a while!, do you know if it's been patched, ore are they still working on it?
    Hi guys not sure if you are aware or not.,!? ....it's balls :D

@Raquel @Benjo

There's no news as yet :/
    @Raquel MC @Dalton Moderator @AlisaNTonik please tell me you're aware of the shrinking guideline when using legendary cues, it's been happening for a while and updates have not fixed it yet.

We're aware that there's an issue with the aim/guideline. Our development team is working to fix the issue as soon as possible. Hope we will hear the good news soon :)
    Thanks @AlisaNTonik that was a very quick response, not the response that we wanted :'( , but still, cheers. :+1: