Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Level 252. Challenge me.

FrankènsyeFrankènsye Posts: 57 Pool Player
Hello My name is Ejay and Im looking to play with fair players to play a nice game with.
I live in the Netherlands so I am usually online between 10am to 12pm

My unique ID: 193-731-017-9
My in-game name: Frankènsye

My rules are as follow:
1. Only indirect
2. Best of 3

I will post the results of the games below:

Comments

• AlynaAlyna Posts: 260 Pool Pro
    OMG, HE'S ON LEVEL 252, HE MUST BE AN AMAZING PLAYER... OH WOW... I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GOT IT.
  • FrankènsyeFrankènsye Posts: 57 Pool Player
    Alyna wrote: »
    OMG, HE'S ON LEVEL 252, HE MUST BE AN AMAZING PLAYER... OH WOW... I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GOT IT.

its quite simple actually once you know the basics of the game
  • The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,970 Pool Champion

Her joke wasn't simple enough for you lmao
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,186 Pool Champion
    Its a small world, lol. I was challenged today by a player with the name of franken......something. I was busy at the time, but i went back looking to see if i could find them. I popped franken into the find friends search box, and saw you there. Noticed the level 252 straight away, as its the highest level ive seen so far.

Anyways, i dont play indirect, im useless at it. Good luck.
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Its a small world, lol. I was challenged today by a player with the name of franken......something. I was busy at the time, but i went back looking to see if i could find them. I popped franken into the find friends search box, and saw you there. Noticed the level 252 straight away, as its the highest level ive seen so far.

Highest level is around 630, by Rafeef, a guy from Bahrein who pays some players to play on his account xd.
    And on PC the highest is around 300
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 1,883 Pool Champion
    @Frankènsye It's probably useful, if you add your preferred platform. :) Aka, do you play mobile or pc or both?

Good luck. :)

Highest level is around 630, by Rafeef, a guy from Bahrein who pays some players to play on his account xd.

Didnt know what the highest was Alyna, but thanks for letting me know. But Franks there is the highest ive seen myself. I dont go near the higher tables, so thats probably why, lol. I know hes on PC anyways, but probably mobile as well Zanna.

Her joke wasn't simple enough for you lmao

A **** comment gets a **** answer xD

haha it is indeed a small world, Thank you!
    Zanna136 wrote: »
    @Frankènsye It's probably useful, if you add your preferred platform. :) Aka, do you play mobile or pc or both?

Good luck. :)

Good one, will change. I play mobile :) iOS
    edited June 9
    You must be on PC as well Frankenste? I defo saw you on my PC friends search. Or does both pop up on the search box? Im not sure.
    You must be on PC as well Frankenste? I defo saw you on my PC friends search. Or does both pop up on the search box? Im not sure.

No, only play mobile :D Must have been someone else :)
    edited June 9
    lol, just had a look, and this is what i found:

jvu81mbhbcqo.jpg

Must have been the 200 upwards that caught my eye.
    lol, just had a look, and this is what i found:

jvu81mbhbcqo.jpg

Must have been the 200 upwards that caught my eye.

:O well i played once or twice :D funny it still says level 245
    adfhert wrote: »
    lol thats what i get.......

I think you have to write my full in-game name including the weird character è to find it. I also only play on Mobile:)
    challenge me now im live
    since I dont know how to edit my thread ill post this here. I am live streaming quite often make sure you subscribe to my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYUoMPH6BoHkGae2z8QUlxA
    since I dont know how to edit my thread ill post this here. I am live streaming quite often make sure you subscribe to my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYUoMPH6BoHkGae2z8QUlxA

Irish music while streaming huh? lol. Good on ya.
    haha thanks
    There's another thread where you can post your stream mate :)
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 341 Pool Pro

Are you talking about Marisa?
    Update lvl 293 now :)