Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Level 252. Challenge me.

2»

Comments

• Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 352 Pool Pro
    Alyna wrote: »
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Its a small world, lol. I was challenged today by a player with the name of franken......something. I was busy at the time, but i went back looking to see if i could find them. I popped franken into the find friends search box, and saw you there. Noticed the level 252 straight away, as its the highest level ive seen so far.

Anyways, i dont play indirect, im useless at it. Good luck.

Highest level is around 630, by Rafeef, a guy from Bahrein who pays some players to play on his account xd.
    And on PC the highest is around 300

Now this kinda thing fascinates the bejeezus out of me!!! How in the name of cheese do ya find out about this stuff??
    I mean, I'm not doubting it or anything but where is this level of intel laying around and how is that cat okay with everyone knowing about it? I see him lurking about the leaderboards all the time so I'm extremely curious.
    Please, do tell...
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,004 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 8
    Now this kinda thing fascinates the bejeezus out of me!!! How in the name of cheese do ya find out about this stuff??
    I mean, I'm not doubting it or anything but where is this level of intel laying around and how is that cat okay with everyone knowing about it? I see him lurking about the leaderboards all the time so I'm extremely curious.
    Please, do tell...

A simple one word answer.....

FaceBook........ :s

The evil kingdom....IMO....and if FaceBook is actually considered a word now..... :* Windows10 insists that it is not with that silly red underline....... :D

X5lbOom.gif
  • by lordby lord Posts: 4 New Member
    by lord,its my account challenge me .
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 352 Pool Pro
    @Sunidhifan
    Even though I abandoned it years ago, I went back to Facebook to check this out.
    OMG!!! I'm absolutely dumbfounded by all the game related activities & enterprises out there. How is this okay???
    What's most unsettling to me is the endless feed of "entrepreneurs" that are not only selling coins but also brazenly advertising the sale of actual existing accounts, preloaded with cues, cash, etc!!!
    I can kinda get my head around why someone would shamelessly attempt to capitalize on an available market. They're feeding a need, but who the heck are the lost, desperate fools that will buy these things with any sense of dignity & integrity???
    It's like putting on a strangers filthy underpants to gain a virtual edge.
    I can assume how the exchange takes place but the "customers" risk of getting scammed is unimaginable since they are undoubtedly just blindly forking over their real world dough for a log-in & password that could in all likelihood be bogus.
    I'd be lying if I said this game wasn't important to me due to the fact that I play it so much & give it a significant amount of my attention and focus.
    However, it scares the bejeezus out of me to think that someone would lack anything enough to place that level of value upon a video game.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,004 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 11
    @Slartibartfast6 ...Yes, as I said, IMO, FaceBook is beyond the devils playground, it is in his living room.... :* ...I had no second thoughts at all about abandoning that vile site.... ;)

A close second in providing cheats/hacks/and other nefarious techniques, but far easier to deal with and ignore Satan's Minions is YouTube....Full of garbage as well, but as I said, it is easier to deal with since people cannot add you to groups without your permission or even knowledge of them doing so....it is a far more selective place without endless solicitations by spammers and trolls, you pretty much have to actively search for nefarious methods and tools, whereas FaceBook allows demons and sprites to force things down your throat....not to mention the backstabbing and ridiculous social games played within various groups on there....

FaceBook literally gave me a heart attack in 2013..... :s ....by 2015, it was so vile that simply logging in and seeing my message notices made me sick to my stomach..... :*

I doubt that I will ever log in there again.... ;)

Edit: I have never figured why MiniClip has apparently never looked at either of those sites.....if they had any serious intent to ban nefarious types in the game...a few minutes of perusal on either of those sites would give them 100's of accounts to justifiably ban.... B)

X5lbOom.gif
2»