Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sugarless diet

*Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 5,998 Pool Forum VIP
edited June 11 in Off Topic
Have you tried? If so, did it make you feel much better? How long could you stay on it?

Too hard for me... right now I'm nibbling chocolate. I don't add sugar in my coffee nor do I eat sweets every day, but I don't think I could make longer than a week without sugary foods.

Comments

• Lawful SmithLawful Smith Posts: 81 Pool Player
    Too hard for me too. Everything has salt or sugar.
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 633 Pool Expert
    o:) I did try to minimise for five whole days and then said to myself " Well, since you have been so very good you can have a just a little piece of chocolate today." However that little piece of chocolate turned in to a whole bar and added to that delicious strawberry cream cakes and... and...!! Lol! :D Got to go back to square one, ASP. :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,450 Pool Champion
    kimi060845 wrote: »
    o:) I did try to minimise for five whole days and then said to myself " Well, since you have been so very good you can have a just a little piece of chocolate today." However that little piece of chocolate turned in to a whole bar and added to that delicious strawberry cream cakes and... and...!! Lol! :D Got to go back to square one, ASP. :D

lol the temptation :p " you can do it "
    Square one ..did I say? Nope not going back there just yet, by the looks of it... a neighbour just gave me a bottle of nice crunchy sugar coated peanut pieces ! How can I resist ? Temptation...yes! :o
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,441 Pool Champion
    I once tried to put 3 spoons of sugar into my coffee cup instead of usual 4, that's how my sugarless diet ended before it even started.
    SilentR4y wrote: »
    I once tried to put 3 spoons of sugar into my coffee cup instead of usual 4, that's how my sugarless diet ended before it even started.

And if you did continue ,one spoon of sugar less a day makes for 7 spoons of sugar less a week, x 4 =28 spoons less of sugar a month ! :D Well, at least you did try.

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,261 Pool Champion
    So hard to give up what i love, lol. Actually sitting here now with a bag of each of these in front of me. Im a chocoholic, as i was brought up by my mum who worked in cadburys, lol.

520icvqis0z9.jpg
    hqflwq6blp5m.jpg

But i did give up sugar in my tea years ago, which im happy i did. If i was to drink tea now with sugar in it, i would probably throw up. As for coffee, no way can i drink it without sugar.
  • princes5789princes5789 Posts: 55 Pool Player
    i like a bit quantity of sugar in foods..