Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

why?

yakoub12yakoub12 Posts: 139 Pool Player
i have a question, i play alot of games, and this happens to me alot, why every time me or the opponent hit the ball hard from a angle do we scartch? almost every time. is it programmed to do that? its very annoying!

Comments

• Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 563 Pool Expert
    Because your hitting the pocket cushion first. Taking more time to aim your shot will help. Hard powered shots at an angle need to be precise or they will miss
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 345 Pool Pro
    These pockets are big and loose, easy to slop balls in. Practice cueball control with speed and english to avoid scratching.
  • yakoub12yakoub12 Posts: 139 Pool Player
    lol. im a master at cue ball control.. it still goes in. it goes in in the weirdest way every. just like its programmed to scratch. its makes me question that the cue ball is programmed to try its best to go in
    Ah ok sorry my first reply wasn't really relevant. The cue ball will often go in as you have noticed unless you work out where to put the side on the cue ball. So still down to cue ball control. ;)
  • dresscoderdresscoder Posts: 3 New Member
    Yep, that makes me angry every time too :/
    carl, man if you just watch me play and see how i scratch in the weirdest way ever. you'll see what im talking about.
    Ok let's play?? Do you play mobile?
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    Ok let's play?? Do you play mobile?

yes i do. but i cant play right now im competing for the country prize. later on maybe
    Yea ok. Anytime your free give me a shout.
  • MR MISSMR MISS Posts: 541 Pool Expert
    The cue ball goes in far too often in my opinion also. Lol Play indirect pool on MOBILE and you will see it always finds a way to go in.
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 345 Pool Pro
    yakoub12 wrote: »
    lol. im a master at cue ball control.. it still goes in. it goes in in the weirdest way every. just like its programmed to scratch. its makes me question that the cue ball is programmed to try its best to go in

You can't be a master at cueball control and have problems scratching all the time. Looks like i need to stop giving teenagers that ask for advice advice.
    Corby wrote: »

You can't be a master at cueball control and have problems scratching all the time. Looks like i need to stop giving teenagers that ask for advice advice.

okay ronnie ossullivan. you must be a grand master at this game. it does not take a genius to master the spin. you clearly missed my point. im pretty sure you scratch as much as we do.. i never asked for your advice. i was just throwing out a FACT. the spin is rigged sometimes. like it or not bruh

yes sir will do :)

carl i found a video of what im talking about. skip all the way to 4:11. the cue ball was supposed to hit his balls and stop. it went straight thru them. its crazy bruh lol
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,217 Pool Champion
    Hey yakoub, still on yer high horse it seems....if you fancy a return match on mobile,
    let me know ...oh the master of spin...lol... :)
    Hey yakoub, still on yer high horse it seems....if you fancy a return match on mobile,

hello there, appreciate the offer, but im good thanks :) have a good one

hello there, appreciate the offer, but im good thanks :) have a good one

Shame that, kind of interested if you were the master of something...anyways all the best :)
    maybe if you ask a little nicely i would ;). i didnt like how you asked the first time. all you had to do was say yakoub can i have a couple of matches with you. see very simple.
    Oh please.... <3 <3 <3