Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

why?

Comments

• CorbyCorby Posts: 262 Pool Pro
    adfhert wrote: »
    Good games..Carl Tales,thanks.. :)
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    It's only half time. Winner Rt10 next time your free ;) Thanks for the games

Score?

4 2 finland.......gogogo :D

Looks like Finland got stuck on 4. Lol
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 1,952 Pool Champion
    Corby wrote: »

Score?

Oops. :o
  • adfhertadfhert Posts: 47 Pool Player

Score?

yeah DAMIT :D
  • adfhertadfhert Posts: 47 Pool Player
    but much more important my boys albin and mario later B)
  • yakoub12yakoub12 Posts: 86 Pool Player
    Yakoub - All your video showed was your laziness not to put some back spin on the cue ball Lol
    I challenge both The Scobester and Yakoub. Let's see what you've got? RT 10?

carl man lol. put spin or no spin. its still going to go in in the weirdest way. i try to not use the spin at the cushion shot. be carful when playing scooby dooby. hes the greatest player that ever picked up a cue. you might loose now.
    yakoub12 wrote: »
    lol. im a master at cue ball control.. it still goes in. it goes in in the weirdest way every. just like its programmed to scratch. its makes me question that the cue ball is programmed to try its best to go in

You can't be a master at cueball control and have problems scratching all the time. Looks like i need to stop giving teenagers that ask for advice advice.

okay ronnie ossullivan. you must be a grand master at this game. it does not take a genius to master the spin. you clearly missed my point. im pretty sure you scratch as much as we do.. i never asked for your advice. i was just throwing out a FACT. the spin is rigged sometimes. like it or not bruh

Ronnie who?
    I'll bet on Shane Van Boening anytime.

boooo. ronnie ossullivan all the way.

alrighty carl. give me your id whenever your ready bruh
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,532 Pool Champion

Don't do it, Carl is a machine lol. :# B)
    G11gaming wrote: »

lol. we shall see my friend.
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,532 Pool Champion

:joy: if you beat him, please announce it on here. lol .

:joy: if you beat him, please announce it on here. lol .

lol.alright bro :)
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 187 Pool Pro
    It'd be good if it was recorded and posted here

Pffffff, been there done that ;) (he is a machine tho)

It'd be good if it was recorded and posted here

Pffffff, been there done that ;) (he is a machine tho)

if i wish man. it happens randomley. its always the last indi shot in berline.
    Yakoub - All your video showed was your laziness not to put some back spin on the cue ball Lol

carl man lol. put spin or no spin. its still going to go in in the weirdest way. i try to not use the spin at the cushion shot. be carful when playing scooby dooby. hes the greatest player that ever picked up a cue. you might loose now.

Howsabout you playing the scobe...oops he already fried your ----, big mouth, for a less than average player for yacoub the great, one of your previous claims....rotffl... <3
    OOps ... forgot you can only talk behind ones back, the master of spin or is it master of
    something else...LOL... :D
    lol maybe if you beg again, ill think about it. you fry me? oh lord have mercy. you really are the greatest player that ever picked up a cue. kudos to you ossullivan. kudos to you :). you must be the legendary player all the legends learned from. :lol:
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Posts: 4,278 Pool Champion
    lol maybe if you beg again, ill think about it. you fry me? oh lord have mercy. you really are the greatest player that ever picked up a cue. kudos to you ossullivan. kudos to you :). you must be the legendary player all the legends learned from. :lol:

Nah Corby is o-sullivan, according to yacoub the great, ye can call me the scobe as if he is interested in a novice like yerself....over and out....LOL.... B)

Nah Corby is o-sullivan, according to yacoub the great, ye can call me the scobe as if he is interested in a novice like yerself....over and out....LOL.... B)

i bet that **** you off didnt it :lol: do you know why i put two s instead of one? the two s is for the fake one. :lol: which is you lol. your are the great ossulivan
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 187 Pool Pro
    Thanks for the game @The Scobester