Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

HOW TO SPİN [I NEED TURKISH SUPPORT]

2»

Comments

• DENIAL_KING**DENIAL_KING** Posts: 95 Pool Player
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Only thing i can really say without going into an hour long typing session is, spin only takes affect after the cue ball has struck another ball, or a cushion. After that, its up to you to figure out how is the best way to use it..

Not necessarily, backspin and topspin has some effect before it hits anything
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,186 Pool Champion
    edited June 17
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Only thing i can really say without going into an hour long typing session is, spin only takes affect after the cue ball has struck another ball, or a cushion. After that, its up to you to figure out how is the best way to use it..

Not necessarily, backspin and topspin has some effect before it hits anything

Your correct Denial. Backspin will slow the cue ball down before it hits the object ball or cushion, and vice versa. Long shots will show this to be true. I suppose when i said that, i was thinking of the result of an angled shot. When i think of spin, i usually think of the course the ball will take after it hits the object ball, as opposed to speed up/slow down, lol.
    edited June 21
    I just wanted to add to the comment about spin taking effect after hitting an object ball. I just recorded this shot and thought it would be a good example of this. Im not sure if my opponent used spin in his shot, as sometimes they can, and it would not be seen on my end. This could just be the result of the ball being struck so close to other balls, and with such force that it gives us this result?

Take a look at the 3 ball (red). Watch the amount of swerve it takes, and the path it takes into the pocket. I mentioned before i have seen balls take a path almost like the letter C, and this shows it. If anything, it only goes to show that the game does have the capacity for shots like this. And its shots like this that i have seen and played while using the spin. The cue ball has reacted like this for me before.

adfhert wrote: »
    lol thats funny indeed..... and he had no spin in it! it was caused by that hilarious double kiss!
    here are another 2 exemples for swerveshots......

Great examples dude. Love that 2nd one, class.
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 298 Pool Pro
    I would expect some undesirable/uncontrollable action on the cue ball when using a combination of right or left spin along with follow or draw on cue ball after the cue ball hits an object ball but before it hits a rail. Again this is in the absence of a masse shot which i have not seen possible in this game. IMO this action would be caused by the cue ball making the transition from sliding across the table with these two forces to rolling naturally.
2»