Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

missing pool cash

liam63liam63 Posts: 1 New Member
So I have completed this offer on 8 ball pool for free cash. I was supposed to "upgrade to level 10" on final fantasy xv. Idk if this means player level or citadel. Seeing as you cant "upgrade" your player level i assume it is citadel. So i did the upgrade and i havent received my **** 99 cash. spent hours on doing it and i have already submitted a ticket and provided all the necessary information and i havent received any feedback, response, cash or anything. Right now it seems like miniclip got revenue off tapjoy for me downloading and play that sorry excuse for a game, without me getting my cash. Now what can i do when miniclip doesnt fkn respond.

Comments

• Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    edited June 17
    Hi @liam63,

Please allow at least 7 to 10 days for a response. If you feel its been past 10 days, please private message me your ticket number and I'll be happy to pass it along for priority review.

Best of luck,
    Dalton
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online19

aLee_gamer 8bp
aLee_gamer 8bp
cidercoder
cidercoder
SendTinManTall
SendTinManTall
+16 Guests