Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Don't you hate it when

VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 277 Pool Pro
The chat is quiet during a game and just when your opponent has a clear table after you miss a shot they start to chat sh.. t.

I just played a match and this happened, I offered a rematch after but still he felt the need to write "in your face" "you can win now" etc and then he left.
He added me as a friend and challenged me right after but after accepting he didn't even end up joining.

What is the point?

Comments

• CorbyCorby Posts: 293 Pool Pro
    Ya, this happens to me often.
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 2,018 Pool Champion
    " close " :joy:
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 797 Pool Expert
    You need to remember, there are some real keyboard warrior, childish, idiotic morons who play this game . . . . . :neutral:
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 260 Pool Pro
    cidercoder wrote: »
    You need to remember, there are some real keyboard warrior, childish, idiotic morons who play this game . . . . . :neutral:

And you can call them mobile average players.
  • DENIAL_KING**DENIAL_KING** Posts: 95 Pool Player
    Alyna wrote: »
    cidercoder wrote: »

And you can call them mobile average players.

Excuse me? Mobile is wayyyyy better than pc
  • PeachesPeaches Posts: 3 New Member
    What **** me off is when im playing a game and my opponent is playing fine and when its my turn its like they are cheating n pausing my game I cant move my stick or nothing!! And there for I loose the game then the next person I play it works fine.. I wish there was a way to stop this!!