Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Get to know the Forum Staff

Comments

• m4rt1nm4rt1n Posts: 1,587 mod
    @Rowunbeat! they sure do. It's like some things are frozen in time. :wink:
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 571 Pool Expert
    Hi guys
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,435 mod
    Hi guys
    Hi, @VijayGunners. :)
  • ShamblesSteveShamblesSteve Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, can I speak to anyone about a disturbing image I saw in someone's profile pic? I screenshotted it along with his user id. Forgive the bold type, I had to add the tags to get my cursor into the reply box!

Would appreciate some assistance on this matter.

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,326 Pool Forum VIP
    Hi, can I speak to anyone about a disturbing image I saw in someone's profile pic? I screenshotted it along with his user id. Forgive the bold type, I had to add the tags to get my cursor into the reply box!

Your best bet is to submit a report with all the details to the support team here:

https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

• ShamblesSteveShamblesSteve Posts: 3 New Member
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

Your best bet is to submit a report with all the details to the support team here:

https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

Thanks, that's a big help!
  • Go Flat EarthGo Flat Earth Posts: 3 New Member
    How do I start a discussion myself as I want to address cheating going on in 8 ball pool?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,630 Pool Forum VIP
    edited March 13
    How do I start a discussion myself as I want to address cheating going on in 8 ball pool?

New members have to make quite a few posts ( not sure of the number but probably over 10 ) before they are allowed to open a new thread, and the cheating has been addressed 10's of thousands of times already - by the players - and hardly ever by Miniclip.
  • Go Flat EarthGo Flat Earth Posts: 3 New Member
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

New members have to make quite a few posts ( not sure of the number but probably over 10 ) before they are allowed to open a new thread, and the cheating has been addressed 10's of thousands of times already - by the players - and hardly ever by Miniclip.

Thanks for the info and response, I appreciate it.

If Miniclip are not going to do anything about it I'll just leave it then, no point flogging a dead horse.
    edited March 13
    That's the spirit LOL they tend to delete or close any threads about cheating anyway, they don't like us to talk about it.
    The so-called exploit detection system is constantly throwing up false flags and many, many innocent people have been banned or had their coins confiscated and their stats reset.
  • Fahmerahman RahmanFahmerahman Rahman Posts: 1 New Member
    Since more 6 hours now trying to get into game:

As a Guest i can enter the game so fast!

But: When i login via miniclip site with my facebook account or miniclip accoint it will will stuck at "M" and never let me in !

I refreshed the firefox many times, i cleared the data, i used the ccleaner / clear master / disk clean up but in vain ! nothing help !

i tried all the browsers , but same issue STUCKING at "M"
    Please fix my account
    my unique id is 2174754191 and my request ticket is 1214722
    help please
  • m_m15m_m15 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi admin,

I hope you are doing good.
    I actually forgot my miniclip email id
    I only know my unique id of the 8 pool ball
    How can i recover? Please help.
    Unique id 210-555-388-9
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    Since more 6 hours now trying to get into game:

As a Guest i can enter the game so fast!

But: When i login via miniclip site with my facebook account or miniclip accoint it will will stuck at "M" and never let me in !

I refreshed the firefox many times, i cleared the data, i used the ccleaner / clear master / disk clean up but in vain ! nothing help !

i tried all the browsers , but same issue STUCKING at "M"
    Please fix my account
    my unique id is 2174754191 and my request ticket is 1214722
    help please

This sounds interesting.
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,719 Pool Champion
    ^^^ Its been like that for some tome now.
  • Ian CannonIan Cannon Posts: 3 New Member
    I cannot get past the 'M' screen, can you help?
  • Abdellah Na'Vi TanjawiAbdellah Na'Vi Tanjawi Posts: 1 New Member
    How to get admin mod :o

You mean to talk to ?
    Hope you're prepared to be ignored like the rest of us usually are, but go to the first page of this thread and click on one of the names and you can leave a message on their wall.
    As this is your first post you won't be able to send them a private message yet.
  • Mohajer JohnMohajer John Posts: 4 New Member
    when its possible for me to post a new post in the forum ?
  • Aims BondAims Bond Posts: 235 Pool Pro
    Do you mean open a new discussion / thread if so its after you have made so many comments.
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,435 mod
    Admins are employees of Miniclip. So, get a job there. ;)

With moderators, the general advice is to be helpful, active, and follow the rules. That’s really all there is to it. And then if we require more staff, we may get in contact with you.