Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Introducing the Forum Staff

Raquel MCRaquel MC Posts: 1,503 admin
edited February 5 in Community
Hello all,

Here is a list of everyone currently working on the Forum and available to help in whatever needed. To get in direct contact with a forum staff member, click on their name (below) to visit their profile. For reports or private matters, please consider using Private Messages by clicking "Message" on the staff members profile.

Forum Administrators (08:30 - 18:00 UTC)
Administrators are employees of Miniclip. They manage the forum's technical details and are responsible for designing the forum rules, which are enforced by the moderators. Their powers include adding and deleting forums, managing features and altering all aspects of the forum's appearance, as well as possessing all the abilities of moderators. In a nutshell, they can do anything. As well as managing the forums, the administrators also read and respond to customer support tickets and manage Miniclip's blog and social media accounts. Forum Moderators
Moderators are volunteers whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day, ensuring that the forum rules are observed and that the board stays clean of spam and other problematic posts. Moderators on Miniclip have the power to edit or delete posts, lock, unlock, move, merge, delete and split topics, stick and unstick threads, make announcements and even prune entire forums. To aid in their task of enforcing the rules, moderators are equipped with a number of tools including, but not limited to, the ability to issue warnings and bans.
Post edited by Tetsumonchi on

Comments

• Sam SmithSam Smith Posts: 290 admin
    Hello! Get in touch with any of us if you have any problems and we'll be happy to help. And remember:

ur9v4t.jpg
  • Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,113 mod

Congratulation, mods and admins! Good to have you here!
  • Nice to see a lot of familiar faces in the staff, and congrats to Kunal for making it to mod :)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 4,642 Pool Champion
    Congrats to kunal908!
  • Raquel MCRaquel MC Posts: 1,503 admin
    So that every member is informed, we're not currently looking for new volunteer moderators, but we may do in the future as the forum expands and becomes even more popular.

At that point, we'll reach out and invite people to become moderators, based on their conduct on the forum: how active and helpful they have been to other members, moderators and admins.

Well done, admins and mods! You have done very well for this forum as well as for the game. ;)
  • DebDeb Posts: 12
    Are the moderator names their in-game names too?
    edited April 2015
    Deb wrote: »

Hello @Deb ,

Thanks for asking. There are no moderator names nor badges in their profiles in the games. Member-ranks only appear in the forum.

As of now, enjoy yourself and have fun in this forum. Be sure to make posts that do not violate the rules. If you want to show good dedication to this forum, greet and show lots of care and love for the forum!
  • DaltonDalton Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod

Hi Deb,

Yes, most of our usernames are our Miniclip usernames - they are what we used in the game. :)

Happy gaming!
    Dalton
  • DebDeb Posts: 12
    Thanks. Will look out for you and look forward to winning some coins from you :)
    Thanks. Will look out for you and look forward to winning some coins from you :)

Haha! Sounds good my friend! :smiley:
  • Have a nice day , staffs . Wish all of you the best in this forum and hope the forum will go bigger and stronger
  • Khaledy10Khaledy10 Posts: 201
    Congratulations for Kunal being a mod.

you deserve it my friend! :)
  • The Titan!The Titan! Posts: 821 Pool Expert
    Congrats Kunal908. Well deserved.
  • thewizerdthewizerd Posts: 347
    Congrats to everyone!
    Hi Everyone,

As requested, some of you asked for an easier way to get to the staff's profiles pages. Raquel and I have since updated this thread which now has a link to take you directly to our profiles. :)
  • Khaledy10Khaledy10 Posts: 201
    Nice Idea, Dalton and Raquel Thanks :)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,708 Pool Forum VIP
    Raquel wrote: »
    Posts by Moderators appear blue.

It is very pale blue, I can hardly notice it.
  • RobieRobie Posts: 18
    looks like a great team.... MODS go easy on me in the games please ;)
  • RobieRobie Posts: 18
    lol have you shoot against me TDogWarrior?? :o wow so sorry if you did.. .. but if you do again..take notes and KINDLY pull me aside and give me some gentle feedback please :*