Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Introducing the Forum Staff

Comments

• TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,395 mod
    Raquel wrote: »
    Posts by Moderators appear blue.
    Mine appear in purple. Is this a glitch? :lol:
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    Posts by Moderators appear blue.
    Mine appear in purple. Is this a glitch? :lol:

Post background color I guess. :lol: (how about dark blue or orange?)
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,428 Pool Champion
    would be nice to see who is the most challenging player from this forum staff, maybe you can engage in more games with the members and show us your skills. I would like to play you all, in your own time, thanks.
    kunal and then m4rt1n and KING-OLE probably.
  • DaltonDalton Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    would be nice to see who is the most challenging player from this forum staff, maybe you can engage in more games with the members and show us your skills. I would like to play you all, in your own time, thanks.

It's been a pleasure playing so many people from the forum the past few weeks since it's opened. I play on both PC and Mobile. My Miniclip ID is 2009! Can't wait to challenge you guys! :)
  • tditopdugtditopdug Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    Congrats to everyone!
  • Good To See your advancement !! Thanks To All of The Pool team :)
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    Hello. Can one of the mods PM me please?

Sorry, but I don't have new topic ideas......lol
  • DaltonDalton Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    @HarryShotta8 Sorry, I just saw your invite above - really appreciate that. I would love to play you some time. I'm always open to playing, as are the other staff. Just been a little busy around here lately! :)
  • SaffetSaffet Posts: 308
    I throw a message to the manager but they told me
    He does not answer.
    Why?
    81lqv6i2hkzu.png
    s9l786nfc90i.png
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,722 Pool Forum VIP
    Hmm... maybe a bit unlucky choice of words. "I want to make a match with you" could be interpreted as a suggestion to become a pair with Raquel. :|
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,395 mod
    Raquel works for Miniclip and likely has a lot more on her plate than just the forums. Finding time to reply to every single message and especially finding time for a match may not be easy. I wouldn't interpret it as a negative sign, however. Why not try again at a later date! :)
  • SambuddhaSambuddha Posts: 128 Pool Pro
    if one does not answer ... don't worry about it ... I have few of that "not answering my message" from some
    Hmm... maybe a bit unlucky choice of words. "I want to make a match with you" could be interpreted as a suggestion to become a pair with Raquel. :|

fl6vjevgoih0.gif
    That is bad ... bad bad ... not good bad ... bad bad ... in another word ... you are NAUGHTY :)

Naughty indeed ... ;)

Ha ha ha ... Good one ! :#
    If you find the time.
    It will make me a match. Raquel
    he told me
    Raquel works for Miniclip and likely has a lot more on her plate than just the forums. Finding time to reply to every single message and especially finding time for a match may not be easy. I wouldn't interpret it as a negative sign, however. Why not try again at a later date! :)

• Raquel MCRaquel MC Posts: 1,503 admin
    Hey Guys!

Sorry if I not always have time to play!

As Tetsumonchi mentioned, I do work for Miniclip and spend a lot of time not just in the Forum but with other tasks.

I am also, sadly, a terrible player! :'( I am sure would not be a match to most of the people here.

I am great at potting the black, just not in my turn... :p
    A nice match but religion will defeat you.
    Of course one day. :)
    Hey Guys!

Sorry if I not always have time to play!

As Tetsumonchi mentioned, I do work for Miniclip and spend a lot of time not just in the Forum but with other tasks.

I am also, sadly, a terrible player! :'( I am sure would not be a match to most of the people here.

• SambuddhaSambuddha Posts: 128 Pool Pro
    Hey Guys!

I am very average player .... I really want opponents like you to let me win sometimes ... ;)

:D
  • that staff team is incredible ! ! we have the best billiard game ever ! aye aye 8 ball pool !
  • DemCookiesDemCookies Posts: 24
    I've always wondered how are staff picked? Do they work at Miniclip or just users who are picked?
    DemCookies wrote: »
    I've always wondered how are staff picked? Do they work at Miniclip or just users who are picked?

Hello Cookies and welcome to the Forum!

Great nickname by the way. Our Admin team is made out of people who work at Miniclip and our Moderation team is comprised out of users who were chosen for the task.
    DemCookies wrote: »

Hello Cookies and welcome to the Forum!

Great nickname by the way. Our Admin team is made out of people who work at Miniclip and our Moderation team is comprised out of users who were chosen for the task.

Were they asked before forum was made?

Mostly before the Forum was made available to everyone, yes.