Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Get to know the Forum Staff

1456810

Comments

  • Go Flat EarthGo Flat Earth Posts: 3 New Member
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    How do I start a discussion myself as I want to address cheating going on in 8 ball pool?

    New members have to make quite a few posts ( not sure of the number but probably over 10 ) before they are allowed to open a new thread, and the cheating has been addressed 10's of thousands of times already - by the players - and hardly ever by Miniclip.

    Thanks for the info and response, I appreciate it.

    If Miniclip are not going to do anything about it I'll just leave it then, no point flogging a dead horse.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,650 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited March 2017
    That's the spirit LOL they tend to delete or close any threads about cheating anyway, they don't like us to talk about it.
    The so-called exploit detection system is constantly throwing up false flags and many, many innocent people have been banned or had their coins confiscated and their stats reset.
  • Fahmerahman RahmanFahmerahman Rahman Posts: 1 New Member
    Since more 6 hours now trying to get into game:

    As a Guest i can enter the game so fast!

    But: When i login via miniclip site with my facebook account or miniclip accoint it will will stuck at "M" and never let me in !

    I refreshed the firefox many times, i cleared the data, i used the ccleaner / clear master / disk clean up but in vain ! nothing help !

    i tried all the browsers , but same issue STUCKING at "M"
    Please fix my account
    my unique id is 2174754191 and my request ticket is 1214722
    help please
  • m_m15m_m15 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi admin,

    I hope you are doing good.
    I actually forgot my miniclip email id
    I only know my unique id of the 8 pool ball
    How can i recover? Please help.
    Unique id 210-555-388-9
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,543 Pool Champion
    ^^^ Its been like that for some tome now.
  • Ian CannonIan Cannon Posts: 3 New Member
    I cannot get past the 'M' screen, can you help?
  • Abdellah Na'Vi TanjawiAbdellah Na'Vi Tanjawi Posts: 1 New Member
    How to get admin mod :o
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,650 Pool Forum Veteran
    How to get admin mod :o

    You mean to talk to ?
    Hope you're prepared to be ignored like the rest of us usually are, but go to the first page of this thread and click on one of the names and you can leave a message on their wall.
    As this is your first post you won't be able to send them a private message yet.
  • Mohajer JohnMohajer John Posts: 4 New Member
    when its possible for me to post a new post in the forum ?
  • Aims BondAims Bond Posts: 277 Pool Pro
    Do you mean open a new discussion / thread if so its after you have made so many comments.
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,458 mod
    How to get admin mod :o
    Admins are employees of Miniclip. So, get a job there. ;)

    With moderators, the general advice is to be helpful, active, and follow the rules. That’s really all there is to it. And then if we require more staff, we may get in contact with you.
  • Zeus908Zeus908 Posts: 1 New Member
    Forum staff can answer this question?
    The forum software you're using for this forum is it custom developed by the admins or public source?
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,458 mod
    Zeus908 wrote: »
    Forum staff can answer this question?
    The forum software you're using for this forum is it custom developed by the admins or public source?
    Its an open source software called Vanilla.

    https://vanillaforums.com/en/software/


  • Sharif GDSharif GD Posts: 4 New Member
    Good to know you all.. 8 Ball Pool is an amazing game and we all enjoy playing ... Love you all..
  • Marc HymanMarc Hyman Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi All, I'm a little new to the game and the forum. I love the game itself (8 Ball Pool), it's definitely the best online pool game I've seen. Still figuring out how a lot of stuff works, read a lot of talk about hackers, etc. I'm trying to understand how folks earn Billions of coins so quickly, sometimes with not a great number of games or very high win/loss ratio. Also, would love to see some type of "Spectator" Mode, as I would love to "watch" some of the "High Stakes" games. Thanks for any feedback.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Marc Hyman wrote: »
    Hi All, I'm a little new to the game and the forum. I love the game itself (8 Ball Pool), it's definitely the best online pool game I've seen. Still figuring out how a lot of stuff works, read a lot of talk about hackers, etc. I'm trying to understand how folks earn Billions of coins so quickly, Thanks for any feedback.
    Welcome aboard Marc. ;)

    Hackers, well unfortunately you get them in every online multiplayer games ( they get weeded out eventually )
    There are pool teams that share accounts, and play 24/7 for the top slot.

    Yup i did mention spec mode in the new HTML 5 thread, hopefully it will be implemented. ;)
  • by lordby lord Posts: 4 New Member
    by lord or "destroyer"account
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,458 mod
    I've updated the staff list to reflect recent changes.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,650 Pool Forum Veteran
    I've updated the staff list to reflect recent changes.

    Hey Colin

    Is that list truly representative of the actual mod/admin team ?
    Cheesey and King have not been visibly active in the forum since I joined in June 2015.

    Martin, Michael, Dalton and yourself used to be active every single day in here, but now we are lucky to see you guys once every couple of months.
    ANT is the only truly regular mod now and even though he does come in on a daily basis, even he doesn't spend as much time as you guys used to, or participate as a part of the community.
    Also, to reiterate the question posed above, why isn't George on the list ?

    With Benjo and Crunch ( aka Sam Smith ) both gone now, how is Raquel supposed to have the time to manage such a workload, with this place on top of her duties in Support and social media like "Twitbook" ( sic ) etc ?

    I was told by someone ( don't ask who, 'cos I won't tell you ) that there were big changes coming soon in the forum, but like a fool I thought that meant it would be getting better not worse !

    I don't have the answers to what would make it better, but that doesn't mean the question shouldn't be asked though.



  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,458 mod
    *Aurora* wrote: »

    @GeorgeSweeper not on the list? I know he said, he'll be back Oct 18th, but in here, we never know...
    I wasn't aware of him @*Aurora* - I'll add him to the list. :)

    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    I've updated the staff list to reflect recent changes.

    Hey Colin

    Is that list truly representative of the actual mod/admin team ?
    Cheesey and King have not been visibly active in the forum since I joined in June 2015.

    Martin, Michael, Dalton and yourself used to be active every single day in here, but now we are lucky to see you guys once every couple of months.
    ANT is the only truly regular mod now and even though he does come in on a daily basis, even he doesn't spend as much time as you guys used to, or participate as a part of the community.
    Also, to reiterate the question posed above, why isn't George on the list ?

    With Benjo and Crunch ( aka Sam Smith ) both gone now, how is Raquel supposed to have the time to manage such a workload, with this place on top of her duties in Support and social media like "Twitbook" ( sic ) etc ?

    I was told by someone ( don't ask who, 'cos I won't tell you ) that there were big changes coming soon in the forum, but like a fool I thought that meant it would be getting better not worse !

    I don't have the answers to what would make it better, but that doesn't mean the question shouldn't be asked though.
    @Nanny Ogg, I see what you mean, although I'm just keeping the list up to date based on who's literally still staff, and who's not.

    I don't know what the situation is concerning the administrators, as nothing was said and I learned of Benjo and Sam's retirements myself, however I have inquired and if possible will let you know. I certainly don't envy Raquel if she needs to run this place herself, although possibly George will be stepping in to assist?

    Although I've had a hectic few months, with relatively little time spent on the other forum either, I do hope to be returning to my old activity on both forums henceforth. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online12

Obel
Obel
Sunidhifan
Sunidhifan
UnEquiVocaL EnD
UnEquiVocaL EnD
Wilbur
Wilbur
ZPoolQ
ZPoolQ
+7 Guests