Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Introducing the Forum Staff

12345679»

Comments

• Aims BondAims Bond Posts: 234 Pool Pro
    Do you mean open a new discussion / thread if so its after you have made so many comments.
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,395 mod
    How to get admin mod :o
    Admins are employees of Miniclip. So, get a job there. ;)

With moderators, the general advice is to be helpful, active, and follow the rules. That’s really all there is to it. And then if we require more staff, we may get in contact with you.
  • Zeus908Zeus908 Posts: 1 New Member
    Forum staff can answer this question?
    The forum software you're using for this forum is it custom developed by the admins or public source?
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,395 mod
    Zeus908 wrote: »
    Forum staff can answer this question?
    The forum software you're using for this forum is it custom developed by the admins or public source?
    Its an open source software called Vanilla.

https://vanillaforums.com/en/software/

• Sharif GDSharif GD Posts: 4 New Member
    Good to know you all.. 8 Ball Pool is an amazing game and we all enjoy playing ... Love you all..
  • Marc HymanMarc Hyman Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi All, I'm a little new to the game and the forum. I love the game itself (8 Ball Pool), it's definitely the best online pool game I've seen. Still figuring out how a lot of stuff works, read a lot of talk about hackers, etc. I'm trying to understand how folks earn Billions of coins so quickly, sometimes with not a great number of games or very high win/loss ratio. Also, would love to see some type of "Spectator" Mode, as I would love to "watch" some of the "High Stakes" games. Thanks for any feedback.
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 2,047 Pool Champion
    Marc Hyman wrote: »
    Hi All, I'm a little new to the game and the forum. I love the game itself (8 Ball Pool), it's definitely the best online pool game I've seen. Still figuring out how a lot of stuff works, read a lot of talk about hackers, etc. I'm trying to understand how folks earn Billions of coins so quickly, Thanks for any feedback.
    Welcome aboard Marc. ;)

Hackers, well unfortunately you get them in every online multiplayer games ( they get weeded out eventually )
    There are pool teams that share accounts, and play 24/7 for the top slot.

Yup i did mention spec mode in the new HTML 5 thread, hopefully it will be implemented. ;)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,730 Pool Forum VIP
    Tagging him as Benjo is no good then anymore?

YQV2KFC.jpg
  • by lordby lord Posts: 4 New Member
    by lord or "destroyer"account