Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

A bless or a curse?

DamDeniel MedDamDeniel Med Posts: 1 New Member
hey guys i have this problem for a while , Most of the times when i try to play toronto/Cairo/Dubai my opponent doesn't show or they just leave and i take the win ... Is this common for other users or it's just me ?
Here are some Pics :
wybenikcotfz.png
91rwvaprbzz4.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,888 Pool Forum VIP
    Is it just me or does anyone else think it's funny that the last "Med" account was banned for posting a pic of himself using the longline hack and this one appeared a day later ?
    Some coincidence... or is it <cue the theme from jaws>
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 341 Pool Pro
    Well this thing is so frequent in any tier above jakarta and it is not only you with whom its happening. It happens with others too.
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 341 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Is it just me or does anyone else think it's funny that the last "Med" account was banned for posting a pic of himself using the longline hack and this one appeared a day later ?

"long line Cheat" will be a better term. :D

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,186 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Funny you should say that Nan. I had the same thought, and messaged him back then.

urhz82m0v6wu.jpg