Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

My facebook picture is not showing in-game even though it's selected in my settings

jamtraksjamtraks Posts: 5 Pool Player
My facebook picture is not showing in-game even though it's selected in my settings. There are two squares in my settings: avatar and picture. I can see my (facebook) picture in the settings page highlighted in yellow, and at the top of my screen, but when i load 8ball pool to play, my picture is the default avatar standing and not my facebook picture. My facebook picture was showing up in-game just a day or two ago but today it's not showing up in-game.

Comments

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,669 Pool Champion
    Try a different Browser and it might appear.
  • jamtraksjamtraks Posts: 5 Pool Player

didn't work, i tried firefox and ie same probelem.... my pic was showing in game just a day or two ago... is this happening to anyone else? why can't it be fixed?
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    If it it was showing before - you could also try clearing your browsers cache.
  • MΛSTER EJMΛSTER EJ Posts: 67 Pool Player
    redownload the 8ball pool app. that worked for me. Let me know if it helps
    Well i had some trouble logging in after i cleared my cache. This is my non facebook 8ballpool account. but, now everything seems to be working at least for the time being...
    uhm... now it's not working again. Something seems to be confusing my two different accounts (miniclip and facebook) or something... i couldn't sign in to your forum or reset my password either for some reason, and i do know the password.
    and also somehow i logged in as "jamtraks" my miniclip account, but when i logged in again manually i got a message that my password was incorrect. Then when i tried to reset my password i couldn't move my cursor into the "new password" bar, it is completely unaccessable or locked...
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Dang... all I can think of is when your cleared the cache it wiped your auto log in. And it's reverted back to your other account settings. Try leaving it for a while and try again with your fb login and then set it to auto log in with your fb details.
  • HokageHokage Posts: 3 New Member
    this is also not working for me, i selected the avatar and it is not appearing in the mobile version of 8bp.
  • 91042335159104233515 Posts: 1 New Member
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited June 2
    I am just a fellow player and forum member, so this is nothing official by any means.....

But this is an old, well known and documented issue since 2015 or 16.... ;)

Your best bet is to keep going back to your 'Edir Profile' option on the home page....link to facebook, select your FB image as avatar, then hit "Save".....you usually need to do that at least 196 times for it to possibly work...but keep in mind, only the first ten times per day will count towards your total..... :*

Then hope and pray it works.... kinda like the Spin & Win feature in the Old PC version of the game.... but different... :|

Good luck and hope that works for you.... :)

X5lbOom.gif