Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Just out of curiosity!!!

G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
When you post a new thread, i notice that it gets 2 views straight away, who are these 2 viewers ? :o

Comments

• kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 1,204 Pool Champion
    Well, for this post, the first one would be me !! :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    kimi060845 wrote: »
    Well, for this post, the first one would be me !! :D

+ the other?...maybe a mod lurking in the background? :p
    Dunno ...
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    I believe that you as a thread starter are one viewer automatically. Not completely sure, but I think so.

ahhh you and kimi have relieved my curiosity.... you know curiosity killed the cat! :yum:
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    I believe that you as a thread starter are one viewer automatically. Not completely sure, but I think so.

And if not so,*Aurora* would be the other viewer ! :)

• Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 462 Pool Pro
    Santa Clause is one of em for sure. So you better watch out....
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,113 Pool Forum VIP
    When you start a thread, as soon as you post it, it will have 1 view (from you starting it) and then any time someone clicks on it, including you again, it will register a view....so even unsigned in members or guests clicking on it will show as a view....and remember, the "Who's Online" feature at the bottom is not always accurate....I will often be online (or another member will be who I am messaging with at the time) and not show up down there....And there is one final way as well that people on mobile can view the forum and send messages but will not show up at the bottom unless/until they make a post...not sure how they do that, but I know for a fact they can.... ;) :)

I have found that on here....what you see is not always what you get.... :*

X5lbOom.gif
    Santa Clause is one of em for sure. So you better watch out....

owwww, santa what a guy, i always knew he was looking out for me, my presents are going to be sooo much bling come xmas, cheers. @Slartibartfast6 :smiley: