Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sniper Cue

NicdryudNicdryud Posts: 4 New Member
I wonder when she goes is available to buy????????

Comments

• M RazwanM Razwan Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion
    When mc decide to throw it out again. I'm just wondering about it too. It has not been on offer for a good few months now. So just keep your eyes peeled .... oh and your hand in your pocket because it aint gonna be cheap. :o ;)
  • NicdryudNicdryud Posts: 4 New Member
    I've been with the money in the play store already two months ago to buy it.
    Nicdryud wrote: »

B) ;) hope you get it. :+1: it's quite a piece....
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 352 Pool Pro
    edited August 8
    G11gaming wrote: »

I feel like I see far more players that have it & don't use it than I ever see it in action. It's just sits all pretty like on the shelf for most.
    I sat on a big knot of cheese forever in the hopes that it would come around again but I've never heard anything that indicates that it wasn't a one time thing.
    I'll probably take my dough to a reputable nudie bar where it'll serve the good of the masses...

I feel like I see far more players that have it & don't use it than I ever see it in action. It's just sits all pretty like on the shelf for most.
    I sat on a big knot of cheese forever in the hopes that it would come around again but I've never heard anything that indicates that it wasn't a one time thing.
    I'll probably take my dough to a reputable nudie bar where it'll serve the good of the masses...

:joy: well i suppose it's part of the all exclusive cue thing, you may have it, you may not, just like the ladies thingie lol, you may or may not get this... haha... >:) o:) <3 :*
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 461 Pool Pro

You give the best replies ever :D

But yeh I agree, never see people use it but they own in, same with the King cue.
  • pskot4123pskot4123 Posts: 2 New Member
    New cues like concour, monk, snipper when did it will be available? Is it mandatory to play tournaments to get those cues?
  • NicdryudNicdryud Posts: 4 New Member
    It's been 3 months since the money is in my play store.