Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Cue recharge

tekes1550tekes1550 Posts: 2 New Member
What does cue recharge mean? What is the use of it?

Comments

  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 9,097 Pool Forum VIP
    It means that after every 50 shots your cue will have its Force, Aim, Spin and Time reset to zero unless you pay them a cue recharge fee of some of your coins.

    The amount they will take depends on which cue you are using.

    You can set your cue to stop it from automatically charging but it will then be no better than a beginners broomstick.

    The use of it is simple, any method that reduces your coin balance makes it more likely that you will need to buy more coins at some point.

    Money talks, and it's even more potty mouthed than me !
  • Moazzam AghaMoazzam Agha Posts: 47 Pool Player
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    It means that after every 50 shots your cue will have its Force, Aim, Spin and Time reset to zero unless you pay them a cue recharge fee of some of your coins.

    The amount they will take depends on which cue you are using.

    You can set your cue to stop it from automatically charging but it will then be no better than a beginners broomstick.

    The use of it is simple, any method that reduces your coin balance makes it more likely that you will need to buy more coins at some point.

    Money talks, and it's even more potty mouthed than me !

    Yah is so annoying.
  • LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 124 Pool Pro
    Why I use the standard cue with a 20 coin recharge..The "magic' cues just provide profit, which I suppose is MC's intent, but it takes away from the realism of the game..now, if we were playing for real money...I can understand the edge..but in cases like this, I just use the standard cue, and enjoy the game.
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion
    Luxtelum wrote: »
    Why I use the standard cue with a 20 coin recharge..The "magic' cues just provide profit, which I suppose is MC's intent, but it takes away from the realism of the game..now, if we were playing for real money...I can understand the edge..but in cases like this, I just use the standard cue, and enjoy the game.

    Standard cue is cool. But the legendarys rock. So you spend a bit of money getting one, okay you get rewarded for life for a small amount of real cash. You wont regret it. And at the end of the day it is just a game, so you either play it seriously, or play it fun and not be too bothered about levels, ranks, leagues, rings and all that kind stuff. Enjoy. :p ;)
  • otis4946otis4946 Posts: 51 Pool Player
    I like your approach to the game. How many legendary cues do you have in your collection?
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion
    otis4946 wrote: »
    I like your approach to the game. How many legendary cues do you have in your collection?

    6, fella.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online13

banned-talent
banned-talent
COOLOCKER
COOLOCKER
khanasad9922
khanasad9922
usman ----ch
usman ----ch
+9 Guests