Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Pool Shop (Table)

hihihihi72100chihihihi72100c Posts: 418 Pool Pro
I'd like to know more before purchasing a different "table cloth, frame and pattern"

After purchasing a personally chosen table, do I get to play EVERY game in every category (even tournaments) with the table I have personally chosen?

If so, what happens if the opponent also chosen a table of his liking?

Comments

• *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 506 Pool Expert
    edited August 7
    I'd like to know more before purchasing a different "table cloth, frame and pattern"

After purchasing a personally chosen table, do I get to play EVERY game in every category (even tournaments) with the table I have personally chosen?

If you plan to buy them , I hope you know that you can't use that in the new version pool.. Good luck with your choice :)
  • hihihihi72100chihihihi72100c Posts: 418 Pool Pro

If you plan to buy them , I hope you know that you can't use that in the new version pool.. Good luck with your choice :)

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it.
    As for the NEW version, I hate it
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,030 Pool Forum VIP
    I cannot attest with confidence in regards to the tables in tournaments nowadays since I have not played in one since early 2013........but it used to be that when you played in a tournament, you played on the given tournaments table...regardless of what you have.....but in every other game, you will always see your table...while your opponent will see theirs if they have a custom table.....the only time others will see your table that I am aware of is if they have no custom table features enabled.....and the only way you will see your opponents table is if you have your settings on standard all for table features.......also not sure if that applies to mobile version either.....and I also know nothing about the new version, but @Cheetah Girl answered that part.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
  • hihihihi72100chihihihi72100c Posts: 418 Pool Pro
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I cannot attest with confidence in regards to the tables in tournaments nowadays since I have not played in one since early 2013........but it used to be that when you played in a tournament, you played on the given tournaments table...regardless of what you have.....but in every other game, you will always see your table...while your opponent will see theirs if they have a custom table.....the only time others will see your table that I am aware of is if they have no custom table features enabled.....and the only way you will see your opponents table is if you have your settings on standard all for table features.......also not sure if that applies to mobile version either.....and I also know nothing about the new version, but @Cheetah Girl answered that part.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Thanks for the valuable info.

• *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 506 Pool Expert
    edited August 10

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it.
    As for the NEW version, I hate it

I know how you feel. After this old version is gone and new version starts. I hope they fix it so we could put our tables on the new version. That will not be fair to us . :/