Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Reporting Suspicious Activity

RaquelRaquel Posts: 1,506 admin
edited August 8 in Help & Feedback
Hello everyone!

We want to welcome to the Forum @GeorgeSweeper !

If at any point you encounter a player that you have reason to believe may be trying to exploit any Miniclip game, please send, via Private Message, that player's unique ID to @GeorgeSweeper .

This will provide you a faster and more convenient way to contact our Moderation Support team, without having to create a support ticket.

Please do not post any reports in this thread and use only Private Message :smile:

Thank you!
Post edited by Raquel on

Comments

• George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 29 admin
    Hello, guys and gals,

Please go easy on me as I adjust to this new role. I hope I can count on all of you to continue the good work that has been done in this community. Be patient, but don't hesitate to contact me.

I hope to get to know you all very soon.

Cheers!
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 9,097 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 8
    I am pleased to be the first ordinary member to welcome @GeorgeSweeper to the forum.

This seems like a good idea, and long overdue, so I wish you well in your new role
    and look forward to seeing how much of a difference you will make to our gaming
    experience.

@Raquel
    You may want to consider highlighting your last point about no reports in
    this thread in a bigger bolder style as I can foresee this place filling up with
    reports from people who either didn't notice your request, or are not too
    conversant with the language.

Edit.
    Thank you for seeing my suggestion for what it was Raquel :)
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,030 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 7
    I find it unfortunate that staff are not eligible for "Thread of the Year" nominations if they host the Minis again this year..... :*

Especially since I personally would nominate this one.... ;)
    Very nice to see some more pro-active effort to rid us of these scabs....even if it is just for show.... :*

But also as @Nanny Ogg said to @Raquel ...I think there should be more emphasis placed on the requirement that reports should be made directly to @GeorgeSweeper via private message versus posting them here.....
    Hopefully, this thread will eliminate many of the excessive cheater report threads that plague us..... :p

As an aside....I would also like to extend a big welcome to the forum @GeorgeSweeper :) ...hope you enjoy your ventures here with us and can help defeat the nefarious idiots...... :)

p.s. - Me thinks you are going to be busy..... :D :D :D

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,297 Pool Champion
    Not until i get my welcome in first Jeff, lol. Welcome aboard @GeorgeSweeper . Your going to have your hands full with that job.
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,560 mod
    @GeorgeSweeper Welcome to the Forum!
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 352 Pool Pro
    edited August 8
    Nice.
    This is a tremendously smart & resourceful of y'all!!!!
    It'll be so much easier & effective to follow through with reporting the bad guys via this platform and it will undoubtedly encourage folks to do the right thing about them.
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 352 Pool Pro
    Honestly, I haven't encountered any obvious bad guys on the mobile end in a really long time.
    (Like a really really long time)
    There was a stretch when I was submitting several claims a day. I always added those in question to my friends list so that I could monitor their activities going forward and I was rarely disappointed with the results as I'd get to see their winnings reset to zero almost every time.
    That's why I never lost faith in anyone's commitment to take action on them while I also never doubted that my reports had any impact, but it was just a bit pesky & tedious to do so sometimes.
    This completely changes that & should those circumstances resume, I'll be single handily validating ole @GeorgeSweeper & his/her new position.
  • Valentin LopezValentin Lopez Posts: 35 Pool Player
  • Tarun SharmaTarun Sharma Posts: 1 New Member
    How do I send a private message ?
    edited August 21
    How do I send a private message ?

Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

To send a private message to @GeorgeSweeper , you simply click on his name here.....

It should take you to his profile page where you will should see the button option "Message" as in the below image....bottom right:

adgQY4l.png

However, you may run into the difficulty of not being able to send 'private messages' yet since you are a newcomer to the forum........sometimes, new members cannot make new discussions or send private messages......other times they can.....it is a roll of the dice as to what will happen in each account.... :*
    It was a feature/tool they put into effect to stop spammers..... :*

I tagged him here in this post so that he might see this and send you a private message to which you will be able to then respond......

Hope that helps...and best of luck.... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • Gustl BierhammerGustl Bierhammer Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 11
    Moderator Edit: Image removed by Moderator
    How is an account like this possible... ???
    Post edited by AlisaNTonik on
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,560 mod
    Hi @Gustl Bierhammer ,

Please report them by sending a private message to @GeorgeSweeper .
  • Palak ChaudharyPalak Chaudhary Posts: 29 Pool Player
    hello guys i need help my brothers 8 ball pool id is been hacked byu someone and he is taking coins from that account i have changed all the details still he is able to acess the account and transferring coins to hisaccount someone plzz help me. I hae5a9ze0dygwu.png
    ve uploadedthe profile of player where it can be clearly seen that he has 41 winning streak and he is transferring coins to his account from my brothers account someone plzz help me
    @Palak Chaudhary Hello and welcome to the forum.... :)

You must send a private message directly to @GeorgeSweeper with all your details regarding this issue.....there is nothing that can or will be done on the open forum regarding these issues... He is an admin (thus a MiniClip employee) and the designated troubleshooter here.... ;)

Best of luck... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • Palak ChaudharyPalak Chaudhary Posts: 29 Pool Player
    @Sunidhifan i appreciate your work i have send message message to george Thank You
  • Palak ChaudharyPalak Chaudhary Posts: 2 New Member
    Plzzz someone help me i have my facebook account linked with my 8 ball pool account and some hacker has connected his gmail account to it and he is taking all my coins plzz help me and he keeps on linking different gmail account to my account i have all the proof someone plzzz help mee