Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Reporting Suspicious Activity

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,489 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited November 2017
    how do i report an alleged cheater? tried clicking on the name above says User not found. i was just about to pot the black game froze couldn't click anything yet they carried on as if nothing happened. how do i block playing people from certain countries. really annoyed!!

You're right ! Clicking on Georges' name doesn't work anymore ! I don't know why that is but I suggest you try sending your message to Raquel instead... good luck and welcome to the forum !
  • pickthemoutformepickthemoutforme Posts: 3 New Member
    thanks Nanny Ogg :D
    You're welcome :)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,884 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 2017
    Oops.....I inadvertently pressed enter without wanting to.....I blame the Margaritas......... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

• herrobrianherrobrian Posts: 1 New Member
    How do I send image and video of a cheater to Raquel
    edited November 2017
    herrobrian wrote: »
    How do I send image and video of a cheater to Raquel

Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

As per the Opening Post (OP), you need to send your material to @George Sweeper and not Raquel...

To do that, click on his name above in blue, then click Message on his profile page, enter your evidence links and images, along with concerns about specific issues in the text box..... and send....;)

You may have a problem with posting pm's though....sometimes, new members can right away, other times not until they make a certain number of posts....if that happens to you, and you really want to submit something, you can tag him in your next post and ask the he initiate a message to you, to which you will then be able to respond with material..... ;)

Hope it works out.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • Abhinav1994jAbhinav1994j Posts: 1 New Member
    Today I was playing 8 ball pool and when I left the game at around 11 o' clock my coin balance was 3.9 million coins and when I opened my account again after one hour or so my 8 ball pool coins went down to 4 lakhs . I wanted to complaint that why this unknown person is accessing my account and playing .

I need immediate action against this type of activity . Please help me.

Thanking You
    Abhinav
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 105 Pool Pro
    The link in Sunidhifan's post works because it has a space between George and Sweeper. The others do not have a space. Picky picky computer!!!
    The link in Sunidhifan's post works because it has a space between George and Sweeper. The others do not have a space. Picky picky computer!!!

Yep, someone needs to have a quiet little word with the staff and tell them to stop changing their usernames LOL
    A poor defenceless little old lady like me gets easily confused LOL
  • buggaduhbuggaduh Posts: 58 Pool Player
    just wondering....
    has anyone, who (like myself) has actually written to Support about flagrant cheating, ever gotten anything other than an automated reply from "George"? Or anyone else?
    just wondering??.......
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Posts: 3,443 Pool Champion
    buggaduh wrote: »
    just wondering....
    has anyone, who (like myself) has actually written to Support about flagrant cheating, ever gotten anything other than an automated reply from "George"? Or anyone else?
    just wondering??.......

Even this gibberish is somewhat better that the responses you get from miniclip......sometimes:

edited January 1
    buggaduh wrote: »
    just wondering....
    just wondering??.......

Not really sure what MiniClip's 'official' policy is ...but I have never received any acknowledgement of any kind regarding reports..... ;)

Unlike my local authorities.....a couple weeks ago, I called to report some suspicious activity outside my window.....bunch of shifty-looking kids hanging out on the corner early in the morning....disturbing my sleep even........ :s

Cops stopped by after a while to let me know........it is a new school-bus stop they just started.....sheesh, had to wait like 12 minutes till the bus picked them up and I could go back to sleep....... :#

I guess 7:45 AM is not that early in the morning to most people ..... :*

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 838 Pool Expert
    edited January 1
    wait, so you called the cops on a group of kids at a bus stop? :D :D :D LOL Jeff, you are becoming what most of us loathed as teenagers, the nosey little old lady peeking out her window constantly :D :D :D i get it brother, i am pretty partial to my sleep too and don't like it being disturbed but that is kind of funny it ended up being kids waiting at their new bus stop hahaha :D
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Above Sea LevelPosts: 657 Pool Expert
    I would like to report some suspicious activity , i saw a Mod on the forum yesterday.
    ra5pbr6sqx8m.jpg
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 838 Pool Expert
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,391 Pool Champion
    edited January 8
    Sent to George Sweeper.
  • АняАня Posts: 1 New Member
    Too many cheaters. For example him: 1786376866. I put last black ball at Berlin and must be the winner. But it gives him ball in hand. And at mobile app i even do not have a button to report on this unfair man. These all cheaters must be banned, coz they kill interest to game.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,301 Pool Champion
    Аня wrote: »
    Too many cheaters. For example him: 1786376866. I put last black ball at Berlin and must be the winner. But it gives him ball in hand. And at mobile app i even do not have a button to report on this unfair man. These all cheaters must be banned, coz they kill interest to game.

I would like to report you lol. Why do you have two account in here. One of your other accounts is in , tell us your idea page 78. You are allowed one account only!!!!
    Аня Славская
    Аня Славская Posts: 52 Pool Player
    November 2017
    and we need black list for people with which you do not wanna play :D
    Report Post Quote · · Share on Facebook
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Аня wrote: »

I would like to report you lol. Why do you have two account in here. One of your other accounts is in , tell us your idea page 78. You are allowed one account only!!!!
    Аня Славская
    Аня Славская Posts: 52 Pool Player
    November 2017
    and we need black list for people with which you do not wanna play :D
    Report Post Quote · · Share on Facebook

I'm sure G11 doesn't mind if she makes a couple more with that face.

I think I know who is behind that face, there's no way I'm kissing that. :joy:
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,391 Pool Champion
    edited January 10
    Sorted
    Post edited by Davy Dacue on