Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Reporting Suspicious Activity

2»

Comments

• pickthemoutformepickthemoutforme Posts: 2 New Member
    how do i report an alleged cheater? tried clicking on the name above says User not found. i was just about to pot the black game froze couldn't click anything yet they carried on as if nothing happened. how do i block playing people from certain countries. really annoyed!!

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bat with a BroomstickPosts: 9,404 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 12
    how do i report an alleged cheater? tried clicking on the name above says User not found. i was just about to pot the black game froze couldn't click anything yet they carried on as if nothing happened. how do i block playing people from certain countries. really annoyed!!

You're right ! Clicking on Georges' name doesn't work anymore ! I don't know why that is but I suggest you try sending your message to Raquel instead... good luck and welcome to the forum !
  • pickthemoutformepickthemoutforme Posts: 2 New Member
    thanks Nanny Ogg :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bat with a BroomstickPosts: 9,404 Pool Forum VIP
    You're welcome :)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,209 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 12
    Oops.....I inadvertently pressed enter without wanting to.....I blame the Margaritas......... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

• herrobrianherrobrian Posts: 1 New Member
    How do I send image and video of a cheater to Raquel
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,209 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 21
    herrobrian wrote: »
    How do I send image and video of a cheater to Raquel

Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

As per the Opening Post (OP), you need to send your material to @George Sweeper and not Raquel...

To do that, click on his name above in blue, then click Message on his profile page, enter your evidence links and images, along with concerns about specific issues in the text box..... and send....;)

You may have a problem with posting pm's though....sometimes, new members can right away, other times not until they make a certain number of posts....if that happens to you, and you really want to submit something, you can tag him in your next post and ask the he initiate a message to you, to which you will then be able to respond with material..... ;)

Hope it works out.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
2»