Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Hi how i can change my nickname in 8pool game

Bahador grandBahador grand Posts: 2 New Member
Hi how i can change my nickname in 8pool game

Comments

• Bahador grandBahador grand Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi how i can change my nick name in8pool game
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,582 Pool Champion
    edited August 11
    You can't change you name .https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    If you have a good reason to change it try the link above
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,030 Pool Forum VIP
    Hello and welcome to the forum.... :)

I am just a fellow player and forum member, so this is nothing official....

But my understanding is that MiniClip disabled the feature to change your player name within the MiniClip account editing features for various reasons.....I have seen responses in the past that if you have a legitimate need/reason to change your account name, they will allow a name change once...but you have to submit a request to the support team at the link provided by @Davy Dacue above...
    They will review your request and respond within 7 to 10 business days (M-F)....there is nothing anyone here on the forum can do at all without a ticket number from said request.... ;)

I believe you also still have the option to link your account with FaceBook (shudder, not something I personally recommend, but it is an option) and can use your name and profile pic from there on your miniclip account.....but I cannot swear to it....

Best of luck.... :)

X5lbOom.gif