Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What qualities...

*Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,045 Pool Forum VIP
edited August 12 in Off Topic
do you like to promote in yourself?

There are people often telling the way you are but usually in negative sense. What is the thing you want to be known for?

I want same rules applied equally to everyone. Be it a game, sports, work I want everyone to be treated fair and given the same information and opportunities.

It's not always that simple...

ab71939154ce493c302f9b691f6ae493--social-constructivism-behaviour-management.jpg

Comments

• jainy1jainy1 Posts: 38 Pool Player
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    do you like to promote in yourself?

There are people often telling the way you are but usually in negative sense. What is the thing you want to be known for?

I want same rules applied equally to everyone. Be it a game, sports, work I want everyone to be treated fair and given the same information and opportunities.

It's not always that simple...

ab71939154ce493c302f9b691f6ae493--social-constructivism-behaviour-management.jpg

yep
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,491 Pool Champion
    A tricky one, this. :grey_question:
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,610 Pool Champion
    edited August 12
    The parents should take their children to the game and pay for some decent seats. Then they would have the same opportunity as the rest of the ticket buying fans. No I am not missing the point. There is a wrong way and a proper way to teach equality.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,045 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 13
    zip11737a wrote: »
    The parents should take their children to the game and pay for some decent seats. Then they would have the same opportunity as the rest of the ticket buying fans. No I am not missing the point. There is a wrong way and a proper way to teach equality.

Nice reply! :D You know, they could be the kids who get to watch the game free because their parents do voluntary work for the team. They don't get the best views from the "backstage" though because they have to sell sausage and beverages during the game. Or is it hot dogs they do in baseball games?