Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

this is ridiculous.

yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 447 Pool Pro
i noticed something while im playing! when the opponent gets snookered they hit the cue ball with full power and it magically pots! but when i get snookered and do the same exact thing. i dont pot sh*t. either im out of luck or something aint right! somehow in this game impossible shots in real life magically pot in this game!

Comments

• TalhaTalha Posts: 472 Pool Pro
    i noticed something while im playing! when the opponent gets snookered they hit the cue ball with full power and it magically pots! but when i get snookered and do the same exact thing. i dont pot sh*t. either im out of luck or something aint right! somehow in this game impossible shots in real life magically pot in this game!

That really hurts!
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,052 Pool Forum VIP
    I've been lucky to succeed in many "desperate" shots. Wish I had recorded some games, they were so incredible. My opponent must have thought I cheated...
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion

The game of pool can be grossly unlucky for anyone at any time. I've been going through a spate of knocking the black in off of shots, also enduring lucky hitters and hopers, other times where i'm clearing up off of the break for a denial and my last ball is slightly hidden behind the opponents ball - they go on to clear up and take the game, and i know that i played far better than them in that game, this seems to be happening far more frequently atm. I know it's just a phase, an unlucky phase i'm going through - pool is not an exact science no one can ever work out the exact speed, positioning, power etc for every single shot. ( i could be wrong here of course and i bet someone here will tell me otherwise ) luck far out weighs skill in this game. :kissing_heart:
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    Tbf there's not a lot of un-ridiculous left in the game wave to the future OP

• KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    edited August 13
    @Muhammad Naqvi is online I've missed having your rubbish jokes in my life Navqi where have you been :(