Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Will my account get banned if l play only with my friend in jakarta and wihh nobody else?

hwuebfidolwwhwuebfidolww Posts: 1 New Member
I play with my friend in jakarta table everyday. We play 100-150 games. We're learning trickshots . Just wanted to know if my account can get banned if I play only with my friend and with nobody else?

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,172 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 14
    Hello and welcome to the forum.... :)

As far as I know, there would be no reason or justification I know of to ban your account based simply on only playing with friends..... ;)

But that is nothing official since I am just a fellow player and forum member ...so I cannot say anything official on behalf of MiniClip......a mod or Admin would have to answer that question.... :*

Best of luck.... :)

Edit: The only thing I can think of that might be an issue is if they monitor or track any of you or your friends accounts and notice a pattern of one intentionally losing to another indicated by intentional pocketing of the 8 early or making no effort at shots so as one always wins......this could be seen or interpreted as what is called "coin transferring" activity......

X5lbOom.gif