Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Esport potential of 8BP

Foam RogersFoam Rogers Posts: 1 New Member
8 Ball has a playerbase of over 10 million, the devs are actively adding new content, and Miniclip obviously has a ton of money to pull it off. While a lot of the playerbase is casual, there are quite a few people out there looking to take the game to the next level.

With the format of the game, it would be easy for some kind of competitive system to be implemented that is based around separate competitive points rather than coins, and which focuses more on total gains (which factors in losses) rather than total wins (what is displayed as of now). For the best of the best on the competitive ladder, there could be massive tournaments which have cash prizes for the winners. It would bring a much more competitive element to the game, and would attract many more people, wether it be more casual players who thinks the game looks interesting or dreaming esport competitors looking for a new opportunity.

On top of all that, esports for mobile games is not unheard of. Clash Royale and Vainglory did it, why can't we do it?

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,279 Pool Champion
    Like I've said before this game has so much potential - if taken in the right direction. There are lots of competitive players that I know of and have seen in game. I doubt very that it would belong on an e - sports platform though, I mean would huge crowds of gamers want to watch fingers swiping across mobile screens in the middle of an arena.?
  • Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 480 Pool Pro
    There aren't that many competitive players on this forum unfortunately . Struggled to even get 8 players to play a mini tournament :(
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,279 Pool Champion
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    There aren't that many competitive players on this forum unfortunately . Struggled to even get 8 players to play a mini tournament :(

lol true that.