Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Mini League for Mobile players

Comments

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 446 Pool Pro
    Bumping this now that the new update is out
  • Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 544 Pool Expert
    I'll be available for games this evening. :)
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 80 Pool Player
    Great...
    edited October 5
    Ggs ATG. The score flatters me slightly as there was only 2 mistakes in the match. 5:0 + 2 denials.

Is Anyone else around this evening. Hopefully can get the PREMIER league going again :D
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 446 Pool Pro
    @ATG8ballpool hopefully we can finally play each other soon, I do receive your challenges but I'm mostly busy during the day and tend to play in the evening.
  • Obel MudoObel Mudo Posts: 7 Pool Player
    @Carl Tales, what are we waiting for? Lets start a new one, just close the previous league.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,194 Pool Champion
    Hey VJ and Carl, received your challenges from London...lol...think the update takes a few days to function properly... :p...lots of complaints about legendary cue pay-backs, in game glitches, seen it all before after a major update, will catch up with the league soon as....need the practise anyway. B)
    It's def worth keeping with this one and if it succeeds/completes we can think of the next and include no guidelines :)

To prevent delays we can start 2nd round matches. I'll be on again tonight and available throughout tomorrow.

Let's say give it until end of this month to complete all games. If all games are not played the winner will be the one who's scored most points per match played. But would need to play at least 6 matches to qualify ?
    Hi @Obel Mudo,@the Scobester I tried to add u both as friend but couldn't succeed...plz add me as friend ...my ID:1130383177 Alok
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    Ggs ATG. The score flatters me slightly as there was only 2 mistakes in the match. 5:0 + 2 denials.

Is Anyone else around this evening. Hopefully can get the PREMIER league going again :D

It was my privilege to play with Carl. ...He was simply too good for me,he outclass me in every way possible...The way he handles the spin is extraordinary. ..I am looking forward to play Carl again...
    @ATG8ballpool hopefully we can finally play each other soon, I do receive your challenges but I'm mostly busy during the day and tend to play in the evening.

Hope i didn't disturb you....looking forward to play with you...Sao Paulo ring is back, hope you will get the ring quite easily...
  • Obel MudoObel Mudo Posts: 7 Pool Player
    It's def worth keeping with this one and if it succeeds/completes we can think of the next and include no guidelines :)

To prevent delays we can start 2nd round matches. I'll be on again tonight and available throughout tomorrow.

Let's say give it until end of this month to complete all games. If all games are not played the winner will be the one who's scored most points per match played. But would need to play at least 6 matches to qualify ?
      OK. So lets play tonight, but I don't even remember the scores and the next opponent. Would you please update it?
    edited October 6
    Updated League positions and scores so far....... Now with Avg points per match included :)

xskqsbomf18x.jpg

Hi @Obel Mudo,@the Scobester I tried to add u both as friend but couldn't succeed...plz add me as friend ...my ID:1130383177 Alok

Hi Alok,had the friends turned off, dudes kept trying to add add me as a friend when on the black :s ...id for Scobe....1708836615.
    Hi Carl,accepting your challenge....nought happening after that. :o...this recent update causing problems, it seems.... :#
    hi Alok 3-2 to yourself so far....is this in the league or a friendly, games are supposed to be in las vegas with a race to 5 not jakarta to win by 2 clear....lol,.... ;)
    hi Alok 3-2 to yourself so far....is this in the league or a friendly, games are supposed to be in las vegas with a race to 5 not jakarta to win by 2 clear....lol,.... ;)
    I am new hope you will pardon me. ..I was bit confused about the rules but now it's clear....
    I am new hope you will pardon me. ..I was bit confused about the rules but now it's clear....

Nae probs Alok.. :) will have to resume later, ran out of refreshments... B)
  • KubangputiahKubangputiah Posts: 2 New Member
    It seems the league is over now. Tried to challenge ATG8, Vijay, Carl and Scobe, but no single match played so far
    edited October 10
    It seems the league is over now. Tried to challenge ATG8, Vijay, Carl and Scobe, but no single match played so far

I tried to add you but couldn't. ..