Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Mini League for Mobile players

Comments

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 517 Pool Pro
    G11gaming wrote: »
    @VijayGunners @Carl Tales keep missing you guys during the day - i see your challenge pop ups but can never get to play you, when is the best time? morning or afternoon? obviously for friendly play.

I haven’t challenged anyone in a while, are you sure it’s not the pop ups telling you that someone was online recently? They’re really annoying along with the alerts during a match.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    @VijayGunners @Carl Tales keep missing you guys during the day - i see your challenge pop ups but can never get to play you, when is the best time? morning or afternoon? obviously for friendly play.

I haven’t challenged anyone in a while, are you sure it’s not the pop ups telling you that someone was online recently? They’re really annoying along with the alerts during a match.

Nah it quite clearly says vijay and carl have challenged you in London - the little drop box at the top of the screen. The little friend box at the bottom corner shows a tiny 1, 2, 3 etc if one of your pals are online.

Nah it quite clearly says vijay and carl have challenged you in London - the little drop box at the top of the screen. The little friend box at the bottom corner shows a tiny 1, 2, 3 etc if one of your pals are online.

Was that today?
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion

Was that today?

Every blooming day lol :D

Was that today?

Every blooming day lol :D

That’s strange lol, I’ve not challenged you for ages.
  • Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 669 Pool Expert
    LOL me neither but I'm also getting lots of challenges from friends that i've never played before so think its a bug :)
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,312 Pool Champion
    Hi Carl, you now have the Singapore flag visible on your stats, looks like Johny is back... :o >:) this dude does not know when to quit, :'(

edited November 11
    Lol no. That’s me I flew straight from Dublin to Singapore using VPN turbo :joy: I am just trying to find a country with low weekly winnings. Does that make me a cheat??
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 11
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    LOL me neither but I'm also getting lots of challenges from friends that i've never played before so think its a bug :)

Are you sure it's a bug or their way to make players challenge each other again? The way many mc high scores work is that my very old daily record in some games shows as if I had played very recently , when in fact it may have been years ago.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 491 Pool Pro
    Lol no. That’s me I flew straight from Dublin to Singapore using VPN turbo :joy: I am just trying to find a country with low weekly winnings. Does that make me a cheat??

just FYI carl using VPN apps will get you banned!!! change the country from the official miniclip website! just trying to help you.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP

It does in my eyes Carl, especially since someone as good as you should be handicapped to give everyone else a chance LOL
    edited November 11

just FYI carl using VPN apps will get you banned!!! change the country from the official miniclip website! just trying to help you.

Does miniclip allow that? What valid reason would you need to do that?

michael haung said as long as you change it from the actual site. there is no problem. you dont need a reason. if your country is hard and full of pakistanis topping every week like we have in the U.S. you can change it. again thats what michael haung said a few years ago on the forum. maybe its different now i dont know.. he also said if you use VPN services to change the country that will def get you banned.

michael haung said as long as you change it from the actual site. there is no problem. you dont need a reason. if your country is hard and full of pakistanis topping every week like we have in the U.S. you can change it. again thats what michael haung said a few years ago on the forum. maybe its different now i dont know.. he also said if you use VPN services to change the country that will def get you banned.

Good to know, it might still need confirming incase it has changed since.
    @Dalton Moderator @George Sweeper @Raquel maybe as soon as one of the mods or admins gets online they could update us.
    edited November 12
    Cheers for the heads up Yak. I had no idea it was wrong to use VPN. It’s only a free version and 5 countries. All of which have league leaders over 45b. I’m better off staying in the UK. Lol
    Cheers for the heads up Yak. I had no idea it was wrong to use VPN. It’s only a free version and 5 countries. All of which have league leaders over 45b. I’m better off staying in the UK. Lol

i gotchya. and FYI again. there is not a single country left that pakistanis are not in. every country you can think of. pakistan is in it lol. i had my fun back in the day topped a few back when only a few knew how to change it. nowdays its impossible to top your own country lol.
    4xgqxd69elyz.jpg
    wfzc8u9pgyaq.jpg
    j1xa9chd357b.jpg
    i580hab4f5rj.jpg
    The distance between 1st and 2nd is ridiculous :o I’ve heard it’s nice this of year in country_name_tag_bq B)
    5wgq3phy2abs.png
    om3c19df3zvi.png
    Could of been an easier than normal 70pc win :/ Did the league start Monday?
    Could of been an easier than normal 70pc win :/ Did the league start Monday?

Yep