Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Mini League for Mobile players

1131415161719»

Comments

• ObelObel Posts: 10 Pool Player
    League is over. Congrats Carl :)
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,601 mod
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    Lol no. That’s me I flew straight from Dublin to Singapore using VPN turbo :joy: I am just trying to find a country with low weekly winnings. Does that make me a cheat??

Hi,

Using third party programs like VPN are not allowed in game. We highly advise you to stay away from using third party programs to prevent possible suspensions on your account.
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 534 Pool Expert
    Lol no. That’s me I flew straight from Dublin to Singapore using VPN turbo :joy: I am just trying to find a country with low weekly winnings. Does that make me a cheat??

Hi,

Using third party programs like VPN are not allowed in game. We highly advise you to stay away from using third party programs to prevent possible suspensions on your account.

What about changing location on the miniclip site?
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,601 mod

Hi,

Here is :

k68ew5xki2kw.png
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    Cheers for the heads up Yak. I had no idea it was wrong to use VPN. It’s only a free version and 5 countries. All of which have league leaders over 45b. I’m better off staying in the UK. Lol

i had my fun back in the day topped a few back when only a few knew how to change it. nowdays its impossible to top your own country lol.
    4xgqxd69elyz.jpg

j1xa9chd357b.jpg

Nice man, hats off for you یعقوب You really have yourself shown why the great miniclip banned your account so that you may not reach the triple legend stats. :joy: And ..... and.......... I see it is you who intruded in other countries lol But no it is Pakistan...... lol what a great thinking is of yours. If Pakistanis do what you do it is cheating, but if you do the same it is legal because Michael Huang said so. :joy: :joy:
    There are enough arabic cheats in the tiers in pc that I can also say 'All arabics are cheats' but no, I wont. For I know all of them aren't :joy: But then there is you who only cheated by changing countries and got his account banned by great miniclip and acting as if they did it due to some grudge lol :joy:

Hi,

Here is :

k68ew5xki2kw.png

Thanks for clearing that up
  • Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 675 Pool Expert

Hi,

Here is :

k68ew5xki2kw.png

Hi Alisha.Thanks for confirming. I will never use a VPN after knowing it can cause a suspension

I have realized however this past few days it is possible to be paced in any country league. You are correct in saying the flag makes no difference but you can change the country league you are placed in by editing your profile and selecting one of the 250+ Country options in the list. If you do this before logging in for the first time that week you will be placed in the country you have chosen. I have looked at the top 250 in the world league this week and there are over 200 countries represented.

I created 4 new accounts to prove my theory and each one is placed in a different country. Falkland Islands being one of them.

wm13c3no0ers.png

• usman_mobiusman_mobi Posts: 53 Pool Player
    Talha wrote: »
    lol what a great thinking is of yours. If Pakistanis do what you do it is cheating, but if you do the same it is legal

<3

what's good for the goose is good bad for the gander
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 91 Pool Player

Hi,

Here is :

k68ew5xki2kw.png

If this is the case than how come pakistanis change their country and top the country...how many accounts does minclip banned for using vpn???Carl is right,country can be changed and top without using vpn. ..I don't support using vpn or changing country but what about those people(specially Pakistanis) who are frequently exploiting the game ...what action has miniclip taken against those people???
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    edited November 15

Hi,

Here is :

k68ew5xki2kw.png

If this is the case than how come pakistanis change their country and top the country...how many accounts does minclip banned for using vpn???Carl is right,country can be changed and top without using vpn. ..I don't support using vpn or changing country but what about those people(specially Pakistanis) who are frequently exploiting the game ...what action has miniclip taken against those people???

That's the point, MC doesn't do anything to take down those cheats. Many players on world leaderboard have their flags changed many times.
    :)
    Will this ever get completed lol
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,317 Pool Champion

Jeje, Scobe gonna challenge oor lad G11 to a double header of pc and mobile, ready when you are Sir. B) ,,,pc is now functional for some games :) ..nae pressure anytime it suits, will be good for a wee challenge. :)
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,317 Pool Champion
    Will send Jacob a pm to see when we can play our match. :)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,884 Pool Champion

Jeje, Scobe gonna challenge oor lad G11 to a double header of pc and mobile, ready when you are Sir. B) ,,,pc is now functional for some games :) ..nae pressure anytime it suits, will be good for a wee challenge. :)

Oh ayeeee nae problem me ole mucker we can start on the pc now if ya like, or later tonight if it soots ya ;) :D not playing so much mobile atm, but will give you a game on it. B)