Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Do you have the Hottest Streak?

Comments

• Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,442 Pool Champion
    got this one on alty 1 week ago, improved my pb from 78 k7omyf9rdupx.png
  • My highest win streak is between 13 to 16!
  • luisfxhluisfxh Posts: 7
    3602 win streaks! imposible. ha ha
  • sh4rk97sh4rk97 Posts: 656
    Just got that achievement a few minutes ago. Finally :)
    pao1pnp69u6n.png
    1.PNG 404.7K

• *psst!* Here is the hottest streak someone has...
    xm8j2n1t2j1t.jpg
    He looks like a Champion!

*psst!* Here is the hottest streak someone has...
    xm8j2n1t2j1t.jpg

I will not say outright that I do not believe it.... But, considering that we all start with no experience and everyone has dropped a black ball by mistake at least once in all the time they have played I think it is either very unlikely or well... I hate to put this down in a post but either a hack or he found a nice little bug... That is an awful lot of games to play without a single mistake....
    If it is true then he deserves the game title he holds... *smiles*

(actually... what is with his total winnings? one would expect a lot more; even if he only played London games... he never lost right?))
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 9,090 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 2015
    @Arctic-Huntress "I will not say outright that I do not believe it.... But"

Well then please allow me...... I DO NOT BELIEVE IT, not for a second, and if that account hasn't been banned yet then why the heck not ?
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited August 2015

xm8j2n1t2j1t.jpg

who gives you or someone a right to hide the Unique ID ?

maybe that is YOU, really ?

only thing that is more likely "it is legit" is that 10 out of 10 tournament, except straight DC-ing
  • Muhammad NaqviMuhammad Naqvi Islamabad, Pakistan.Posts: 2,364 Pool Champion
    22 My Streak :)

• *psst!* Here is the hottest streak someone has...
    xm8j2n1t2j1t.jpg

who gives you or someone a right to hide the Unique ID ?

maybe that is YOU, really ?

only thing that is more likely "it is legit" is that 10 out of 10 tournament, except straight DC-ing

I was wrong about his winnings... I missed that B. However, that does not actually helphere... because unless he played, from his very first game, in all tornaments and games ABouve Dubai; then that number just goes not add up..

No mattter about all those things.

I simply find it immpossible that a player could start in this game and go that far without a SINGLA mistake.. and that includes getting disconnected. He mut be the only payer that has avoided that joy on the enire sit...
    Think of all the possibilities of how one can lose a game and you will very easily see that it is fake.

Such as the following:

- Beaten by a cheater
    - Loss through disconnection
    - Loss through a cue ball scratch with the 8 ball
    - Loss from never getting a turn (Denial)
    etc

It is extremely hard to believe that one can go over 3k games without any of those happening. I'd say you're more likely to be struck by lightning than to be able to do that.

Just my two cents on this matter :)
  • That Denial is a biggie... I forgot about it.
    No matter how AWSOME you may be. when ou are level 150 you play a lot of players more than capable of running a table off brak. Does not matter how good you are in that case; it is simply out of your hands....
  • !Back-0ff!!Back-0ff! Posts: 159
    my win streak is 18.
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited August 2015
    my win streak is 19 ... THREE TIMES ... 2 of 3 are their break and ran ... and 1 is my mistake miSStake :|
    Michael Huang wrote: »

??? *psst!* ???

nf3g0p1q91f0.gif

why psst ?

Is that telling us that !!! Inam !!! is Michael Huang's one of the account under the Federal Witness Program ?

that psst still baffling me. x07ttv2c33l4.gif

Could be a prank/joke for heck of it ... aka photoshop ...

... Aside all that ... I still want to know what that Unique ID number is
    Just reached it for the third time :) luxg9fvm0jjj.png
    my highest is 36
    123.PNG 344.1K
    Well done Sharky :) I can't get beyond 15 :'(
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Well done Sharky :) I can't get beyond 15 :'(
    Thanks. 15 is usually where it ends for me as well. It's usually something dumb too like a cue ball scratch :#
  • Alan CarlsonAlan Carlson Posts: 421 Pool Pro
    I believe that my next opponent in an individual match at a level of Moscow and above has almost a 20% likelihood of beating me by denial if they are breaking and probably over 20% chance of beating me some way if I am breaking. If I have at best 75 % likelihood of winning a single game and the games are considered independent, then after 5 games the likelihood that I will have not have lost is less than 25%. Squaring this number to find the likelihood of winning 10 games with the same assumptions about independent results and odds of winning leaves me with less than 6% chance of continuing to win. Again squaring this number to find the likelihood of winning 20 in a row results in about .3% and it hardly seems worthwhile to speculate about the likelihood of winning 40 since the original assumptions probably seriously underestimate the skills of my actual opponents in real play. For instance, what happens when I play 5 players ranked above 125 or 3 players ranked 150, or 5 beginners with win percentages above 65% and several players ranked above level 90 with win streaks of their own? :'( In all of these scenarios my odds of sustaining a winning streak are drastically reduced mathematically. I have won 105 of my 155 games since I reached level 111. I have played an assortment of games that included a lot of Tokyo matches, and about 25% Las Vegas matches. I won a match at Shanghai and it is a good thing because otherwise there wouldn't be much to show for the great stats. ;) I had at least two 10 game win streaks and a couple of 8's, but it was also important that I only had a couple of intervals where my opponents really hammered me. That was a challenge since it motivated me to play in Jakarta and I lost 3 of 4 before winning the Shanghai match against someone ranked 78. After winning there I settled down and won a lot of games and feel good that I have won more than 2 thirds of my last 155 games. >:) Unfortunately, I am going to be departing from the highly symmetrical 111 level soon and I am not sure that it will be worth the promise of advancement to do so. :/ It might be a good idea for miniclip to offer the option of staying at a lower level than 150, at least long enough to find some incentive for persevering with the task at hand. :/
  • Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,114 mod
    my win streak is 19 ... THREE TIMES ... 2 of 3 are their break and ran ... and 1 is my mistake miSStake :|
    Michael Huang wrote: »

??? *psst!* ???

nf3g0p1q91f0.gif

why psst ?

Is that telling us that !!! Inam !!! is Michael Huang's one of the account under the Federal Witness Program ?

that psst still baffling me. x07ttv2c33l4.gif

Could be a prank/joke for heck of it ... aka photoshop ...

... Aside all that ... I still want to know what that Unique ID number is

It's actually the way to entertain myself and someone! ;)

Actually, if you observe the color carefully, you should notice that the image is photo-shopped.
    Mod Michael please accept this "virtual slap" for getting me all wound up and thinking that was a real account lol
    Congratulations on a good wind up but in future could you please make them a bit more obvious, poor defenceless little old ladies like me are easily confused lol

Also HUGE congratulations to ACB for spotting that it was a wind up lol