Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Goodbye to you all

Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 843 Pool Expert
edited September 2017 in Community
Many may find this ammusing as I know I've not been the most liked memeber on this forum but I have decided to end my pool playing games as I have lost my account. It's not banned but hacked and MC support will not help. My Miniclip pool ID has been changed when I log on to miniclip.com. and if I start my account from here it shows my name and picture like on mobile but now it shows i have played just 2 games.

When I log on through FB to my mobile account my name has been changed to Johny and my picture is no longer showing. It's like my miniclip account has been moved to a new account and thats how my the name and no picture is being controlled but sits till attached to my facebook mobile only. I am often logged out of my account as logged in elsewhere. My pool cash has been spent. So may other strange things like my coin balance no longer shows as 11.2b but now shows full number.

The story is much longer than this and I have shown all screen shots to mods on here and miniclip support but I have had a message back from them today to say it's impossible for a miniclip ID to be changed. Well news to them it is possible My old miniclip ID is no longer recognized if i select forgotten password and when I log on to my account using FB my ID that used to show now shows a different ID - I will post pictures.

I'm gutted. I spent so long creating what I thought was an excellent account :(

I wont post pictures of my setting page on miniclip.com as I dont want that to be the reason this thread is removed so let me explain what I see. If i log in to miniclip.com with mt fb info and goto My setting the email address that was greyed out here is the one i created the account with. Well now that has been changed and is still grayed out with a new email address and if i try retrieving password with mt original email it says user does not exist :( That is what MC support are saying is impossible. It is possible its happened and I have all the proof with screen shots.

If only they would look in to my account surely it would be obvious that something has changed?

I honestly don't think Support realize that my account can be accessed by both FB login and the original MC login which is now changed and is being used to alter my account. If any Admin or Mod can help mo please PM me. I have all evidence in way of pictures to show the changes that have happened
Post edited by Carlos Tales on

Comments

• Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 843 Pool Expert
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Batty Old BagPosts: 9,990 Pool Forum VIP
    @Carl Tales

Hi Carl

First I would like to say how sorry I am to see what has happened to your account, and that anyone who finds it in any way amusing should reflect on the fact that it could happen to them too.

Since you can log in to that account via FB does that mean you are still able to play on it ?
    The whole situation looks very complicated, I certainly don't understand it but all I can say is if MC are adamant that they can't or won't help and if you are determined to leave then don't let that hacker benefit from all your hard work. Either get in there and lose all the coins or tell MC to ban that account. Don't let that cheat get away with it.

The only tiny consolation I can offer you is the fact that you have proved that you are more than capable of turning that 350 coins in your "new" account into billions in a fairly short space of time, and many successful players have had to start over and have done so in the past, so there's an option and a challenge for you should you decide to take it.

Good luck hun.

Thank you nanny.

Yes I still have full access using fb but so does someone else using the miniclip login. I don't even know what this is. It used to be my email address

I can't believe tbh this isn't easy to sort out. Surely it's a case if looking at the unique ID and seeing what's attached to it. It's picking up Johny from there because of course my FB is still carl.

How can my fb log me in on mobile to my mobile account and when I log in with the same fb account on pc it goes to the new account. So my fb is linked to 2 accounts now. So therefore I can't even create a new mobile account and use my fb account to have my name and picture again. This is so messed up it's unreal. I'm gob smacked support won't help and have blamed it on FB. If I was in the support team this is something I'd love to look in to. And then maybe prevent it happening to anyone else.

Problem with me playing my account is I get logged out at any time. And I've began to hate the name Johny
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 623 Pool Expert
    Too many cheats in the game and miniclip turns a blind eye to many of them, if they really wanted to im sure they can do something about it or at least find out more about the situation, it's a shame.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,443 Pool Champion
    Come on miniclip, carl is an important figure here in the forum and well liked,
    surely there is something that can be done, it does show as johny with no avatar.
    it makes you wonder who will be next. :/ :|
  • FeetrexFeetrex Posts: 151 Pool Pro
    I can't believe this is happening with you buddy why not just miniclip help people they sum up the matter by a messege why not they add a online chat support son people can contact tonminiclip and can get better solutions they just want money not to help the help players people spend many hours as they say 10m people or 1m I can't remember play pool daily and many players play all the day and waste many hours so when they will get a message like this how can they bear this who will help them moderators Adkins and miniclip team all are blind I have seen many situations donsomething for carl and all other players not a single player get benefit from miniclip so sad for miniclip who will help people if miniclip will not help them miniclip is just ... If Carl will stop playing I will also stop playing that's all my statement I can't play game that don't give you rights they don't fix bugs don't fix hackers don't do anlike this and not in a single situation miniclip helped if a too much people give importance to the game and some people consider it as a daily part of life how can that behave like this if my acc is hacked and I get a message that we can't do anything about this u r not eligible cause u don't have details and other stuff this is insane if I get a ban from here no problem I will gladly get out of here maybe my talk can donsomething
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,393 Pool Champion
    Don't worry about the being liked thing - the truth hurts and I've come across a few 2 faced people on this forum.

Surely MC can do something as pm my friend. Chin up. :+1:
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 287 Pool Pro
    I can see it's changed to Carl back
    edited September 2017
    Thank everyone for understanding and wanting to help. I hope this won't get the thread deleted but just want to show exactly what someone had been able to do. I use my fb login to login into miniclip.com and before I used to see my email address that I created the account with and after the new address now shows. So it's like my account has been moved on pc and when I log in to pool on PC I get the new account. But mobile account still connected to my fb. But nothing to do with mybPC account anymore which is why my name and picture are not showing

Miniclip have told me only their own miniclip support can change the greyed out email/account login

Removed pics as not to get this thread removed
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 287 Pool Pro
    Carl Tales wrote: »

Miniclip have told me only their own miniclip support can change the greyed out email/account login

Such a lie... it's possible with Gmail and with another way
    Alyna wrote: »

Such a lie... it's possible with Gmail and with another way

Absolutely the evidence is all there. I just hope MC support reply again and take another look. Surely it would be straight forward to put my account back to normal and undo what ever has happened. Everything else on my account is still there, all my FB friends still show etc. 3 differences are my name my pictures and how the coin balance now shows the full numbers. Instead of how it used to look shortened to 11.2b
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,235 Pool Champion
    @Carl Tales , do you know that your email is showing?
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 452 Pool Pro
    DO NOT GIVE UP & WALK AWAY, compadre!!!
    I lack the keen eyes of many others for suspicious details but even so I see that last pic (the bogus one) has an entirely different player ID. That's gotta mean something, right???
    edited September 2017
    Thanks Guys :)

Yes the email shows, <long number>@facebook.com My original ID was <name>@ntlworld.com My original ID no longer exists because when I go to password recovery and put my original ID is it says 'user does not exist' Its somehow been deleted and was showing on my PC min clip account only yesterday

Just to add I log n to my mobile account and PC account with same FB email but they now give me different accounts on Pool. - Mobile my original account and PC the new account as shown in the picture I posted earlier
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 693 Pool Expert
    dont bother giving a #2 about who likes you or not carl. i bet if you had a black diamond VIP on your account they would kill them selves trying to help you. just like they did with me. about my balls potted on my other account. the rafeef guys had the same issue the balls went zero. but they had a vip black diamond in 3 weeks they had their balls return to usual while im still waiting! bottom line is. if you dont spend some serious cash on this game the great MC wont bother helping you if you get in a situation like the one your into right now!
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    @Carl Tales

Hi Carl

First I would like to say how sorry I am to see what has happened to your account, and that anyone who finds it in any way amusing should reflect on the fact that it could happen to them too.

Since you can log in to that account via FB does that mean you are still able to play on it ?
    The whole situation looks very complicated, I certainly don't understand it but all I can say is if MC are adamant that they can't or won't help and if you are determined to leave then don't let that hacker benefit from all your hard work. Either get in there and lose all the coins or tell MC to ban that account. Don't let that cheat get away with it.

The only tiny consolation I can offer you is the fact that you have proved that you are more than capable of turning that 350 coins in your "new" account into billions in a fairly short space of time, and many successful players have had to start over and have done so in the past, so there's an option and a challenge for you should you decide to take it.

Good luck hun.

+++++1111111 just like nan said. i got banned last year for idk what reason. i took a long break from the game. came back 4 months ago stronger than ever. you can do the same thing carl. good luck.
    and here is to prove it carl! before and after photos!

j5kxpbpfpwax.png
    93oy26i8xuu9.jpg

How much would I need to spend to be @ Black Diamond from Gold. Maybe worth the spend if i was guaranteed to get me account back to how it was.

Yea the not liking me was to do with me leaving this forum and 8 all in general. My challenges haven't always gone down that well on here so think some might be glad to see the back of me LOL

I've enjoyed it though, Had some good debates and some heated discussions :) and made some really good friends
    How much would I need to spend to be @ Black Diamond from Gold. Maybe worth the spend if i was guaranteed to get me account back to how it was.

Yea the not liking me was to do with me leaving this forum and 8 all in general. My challenges haven't always gone down that well on here so think some might be glad to see the back of me LOL

I've enjoyed it though, Had some good debates and some heated discussions :) and made some really good friends

LOL. i heard from 900 to 1300 USD!!! i know i would never spend 100 on the game. i only spent 50 to get the dynamo cue. and i regret even spending the 50$. it aint even worth it. the galaxy cue is way better. and about the forum. wish it was the same with me. when i first joined the forum last year. alot of people gave me **** just because they didnt agree with me. you and bicho and tareq and nicolai mohammad are like the only 4 friends i have from the forum!
    Alyna wrote: »
    I can see it's changed to Carl back

@Alyna Do you think it's possible for my mobile account to be removed from my Facebook? I saw my name had changed hanged back but it's now changed to this. I feel someone is trying to make separate my Facebook. Remember my account was created by miniclip first and then merged to fb few weeks later

Do the numbers mean anything. I noticed this after the name johny on my miniclip account before the email got changed which I've taken a picture of

sc3cap3fbch0.png