Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Goodbye to you all

Comments

• ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 128 Pool Pro
    MR MISS wrote: »
    It's an utter disgrace in my opinion. They should resolve it and put your details onto a new account at the very least and simply ban the other ID. The only thing that should change is maybe your ID number etc I don't know you but I have been reading your posts and forum challanges from time to time and you seem like a great person to have in the community. It would be a shame to see you leave because Miniclip will not resolve this issue.

Can't agree more..
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,399 Pool Champion
    Hello @ATG8ballpool i see you are replying to many posters. Did you know that you can multi quote everyone by simply clicking the blue " quote " under each poster!... that why you can quote everyone in one single post. :+1:
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Posts: 6,555 Pool Forum VIP
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Hello @ATG8ballpool i see you are replying to many posters. Did you know that you can multi quote everyone by simply clicking the blue " quote " under each poster!... that why you can quote everyone in one single post. :+1:

Shuddup. No one wants to read long posts. ;)
    *Aurora* wrote: »

Shuddup. No one wants to read long posts. ;)

:smiley: :joy:

Thank you for enlightening me :)

np here to help my friend. :)

Thanks a lot but remember their is an old saying that never give salt or advice if not asked for..

Thanks a lot but remember their is an old saying that never give salt or advice if not asked for..

Thankyou. :)
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد On a French leavePosts: 1,008 Pool Champion

*There* :joy:

Hahaha. .Thank you... :D :D ...nice to see someone from Pakistan with good command over English. ..Thanks once again
  • (Silver Surfer)(Silver Surfer) Posts: 115 Pool Pro
    Its now a song and a movie

Hahaha. .Thank you... :D :D ...nice to see someone from Pakistan with good command over English. ..Thanks once again

It was a joke, dude.

It was a joke, dude.

Is that sarcasm?
    *Aurora* wrote: »

It was a joke, dude.

Is that sarcasm?

Isn't it obvious?

BACK TO TOPIC:
    Any good news Carl?

It was a joke, dude.

Such jokes are appreciated since it help people to rectify their mistake ..Thank you
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 48 admin
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your concern. Carl and I are already figuring out a way to resolve this issue. As of now there are a few solutions available and we'll be working out what is best in these next few days.

I appreciate your every suggestion and the tickets some of you submitted on behalf of your fellow forum dweller. Even if somethings said were way - waaaaaaaaaaaaaay - of base, your every input was important in making some changes happen.

On a related note, I would like to remind everyone to be extra careful with the credentials of your account, especially if you use the same password and login for e-mails etc. Also, be careful when using mods that have access to your device. Be safe. Never comply with hackers.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER A real HAppy new yearPosts: 2,899 Pool Champion
    edited January 11
    It would be interesting to hear what ideas where way off base George. I think its only fair to let others know what miniclip think can and cant be done. I reckon there are a lot of uneasy players on this forum right now wondering what is going on. Thanks.
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 231 Pool Player
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your concern. Carl and I are already figuring out a way to resolve this issue. As of now there are a few solutions available and we'll be working out what is best in these next few days.

I appreciate your every suggestion and the tickets some of you submitted on behalf of your fellow forum dweller. Even if somethings said were way - waaaaaaaaaaaaaay - of base, your every input was important in making some changes happen.

On a related note, I would like to remind everyone to be extra careful with the credentials of your account, especially if you use the same password and login for e-mails etc. Also, be careful when using mods that have access to your device. Be safe. Never comply with hackers.

thats great, hope you get sort it out...... also i understand, that this case needs your full attention, but when its solved could you please check your pms? somehow i feel a little bit ignored (not that im not used to that lol)
    @George Sweeper You can ignore my pm's to you, they are utter rubbish!
    Hello everyone,

Three cheers ;)