Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

I WIN the ALL IN Game and LOST 20 Millions Instead to get it back + 2x opponent's coins. !!!

Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 118 Pool Pro
Can anyone explain to me the ALL IN game that exist on mobile?

I played it 2 or 3 times and i lost ,

today i played for the 4th time and i won the 2 matches which i won the game and i got the msg "You Win"

i start the game and 20 millions deducted from my coins balance , so after deduction it was 89 millions and the game started.

after i win the game, i go back to main and looked at the balance, its still 89 millions !

the question is : where is my 20 milliones that miniclip deducted before i start the game ? and after i win the game where is the 2x coins that i supposed to win ?

why not updated to my coins balance ? i don't know is this a bug , or what ? i really don't understand what is going on.

since i win the game i should receive back my 20 milliones + the 2x opponent's coins... as rules says but i got nothing , i am only loosing the 20 millions ..

I sent a ticket #1678784 to support already , but i have to wait 15 to 30 days.

Comments

• Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 544 Pool Expert
    Monaco is the main tier I've been playing for several months now and never come across this problem. As you rightly mention the max all in game is 20m each so the pot is 40m. Is this what showed on your game?

Also it's not clear on your description but to win the overall match and take the prize you do require to win 2 consecutive games. If you didn't and ended the game after winning just one then you will have forfeited the match to your opponent.

If the above isn't relevant and you are still not winning the coins can you share a few screen shots to show this? Show the 40m in game SS then your current coin balance then your win and then the coin balance again. This should be enough to prove something is going wrong.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 118 Pool Pro
    Hi dear , Carl Tales ..

First of all , i know the game rules ,

and yes i win 2 game in a row and after that i got a msg "You win" and i click on the Back button to go to the main menu,

and the coins balance not updated and stayed 89 millions. because when they deducted the 20m from me i looked on it , it was 40 millions deduction and the balance was 89m after deduction,

then i start the game , i win the first game then i start the second game also i win and got the msg You win, i go back to main menu and the coins balance not updated :/ should i win a 40 millions + the 89m which is my balance.

But No, nothing updated and added.

second , how i can make a screen shot ? i end the game and i was playing on mobile , there is no way after u finish the game to allow you take screenshot ! also the ALL IN game wont be recorded in recent matches , i only got in the win streak : 2 then i logged out and came back and the win streak erased to 0.

nothing there to proof anything. only i have the date of the day and the award that i received when i won the game, and Miniclip can check for that and know that i am serious.

I sent a ticket, but when i will get answer/reply? after 15 to 30 days..
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 236 Pool Pro
    On an android phone power button and volume down button simultaneously takes screenshot (about a 2second hold on each or less).
    On an android phone power button and volume down button simultaneously takes screenshot (about a 2second hold on each or less).

Oh Thanks for the new info ? LOL

Brother , i know this , i know how to take a screenshot,

But, after you finish the game and go to main menu and suddenly you see the coins balance not updated. How you will take a screenshot that you won the game LOL.

COME ON.. i am not that idiot.
    Ok, when read exactly as written you SAID "second , how i can make a screen shot ?"And i saw you said you were on mobile. pardon me for missing the "after you finish the game" part. yeah, there is no way to take a screenshot of a screen that has already passed. And i didn't call you an idiot :)
    It would be easy to show screen shots. Firstly take one showing you have the advantage whilst playing the second game and then another with your stats page showing your current balance. Then take another when youve won the 2nd game. Then a 4th showing your Stats page.

I didn't mean to suggest you didn't know the rules but tried giving examples of why you may be seeing the problem.

Hers an example of how you can sho what's happening by a few screen shots

dfio1ym3ryd4.png
    hu44ynzeb7eh.png
    gqtqip8ilhr6.png
    1oki76efe3nz.png
    Yes i know this brother , but the problem is while i am playing it did not came to my mind to make a screenshot LOL because i was not expecting this will happen to me and the coins balance will not update, you got my point ?

All what i have to proof is the last achievement that i got when i won the ALL IN game and it was a first won yesterday 12/9/2017 here is the screenshot

lkkzzi5mt8gd.png
    cinidmla9htt.png

I just mean in case it happens again take a few screen shots to show both this forum and support. If it never happens again then not much harm done other that your 40m coins light.
    Yes LOL thanks ,

MODS please , help me and pass my ticket number #1678784 to the support , so they can check and solve my issue. 40 Millions is not a small amount. You are selling 2 millions for 99$ :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    If you use android - you can fire 8 Ball up through Google games and record your games - a bit of help for the future. :yum:
    G11gaming wrote: »
    If you use android - you can fire 8 Ball up through Google games and record your games - a bit of help for the future. :yum:

keep forgetting you can do that. I play mostly on pc though but probably a Google app for it also.
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »

keep forgetting you can do that. I play mostly on pc though but probably a Google app for it also.

You can switch the camera so it faces you - others can see your gaming face. :o :# >:)
    edited September 18
    @AlisaNTonik

Where are you ? where are the forum's mods to help ?

I have a right here and its my right to ask for it, the balance did not updated, give me back my 20 millions and i don't want any profit coins.

it's not fair to let me play the ALL IN GAME and deduct 20 millions and when i WIN , the balance is not updated!

i want my right, GIVE ME BACK MY 20 MILLIONS. I don't want anything else.!

Stop ignoring me MODS and reply here.
    edited September 23
    11 days now since i sent a ticket to support for asking my LOST 20 MILLIONS + THE OPPONENT'S 2X COINS as rules says.
    n9zstn5mqn26.png

Loosing a 20 millions after Winning the ALL IN game is now not important issue for Moderators and support , thats why MODS are ignoring me on Msgs and here to pass my ticket to support. They only helping ppl selectively. And this is not nice at ALL.

I will keep bumping this thread till i got my issue solved or an reply from MOD , and if my thread got deleted i will consider it something personal.

Thanks.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,194 Pool Champion
    George Sweeper, now is a good chance to help this fellow forum member, thanks. :)
    edited September 23
    Thanks "The Scobester"

Yes , i just sent @GeorgeSweeper a message , i wish he help me in this matter.
  • Tina Horvat ŽižekTina Horvat Žižek Posts: 2 New Member
    anyting new aout this ?
    Nothing new , i did not get my lost 20 millions.

I only got a useless reply from Todd saying that i had play 8 times 15 millions game and i loose and he linked my issue with it which is useless thing because all the times that i played on Mumbai Mahal game and whatever i loose or win the system and balance was updated immediately.

So, he was like giving useless answer or excuses and was referring to something i never complain about.

This is my email to them in 12/9
    4yslsgex16kl.png

and here when he reply saying that my balance decreased from 135,165,101 coins to 28,824,962 by playing Eight Mumbai Mahal which is 15 millions entry LOL

okay lets make sure from what he is saying:

135,165,101 - 28,824,962 = 106,340,139 coins.

He is saying my balance decreased from 135,165,101 to 28,824,962 because i loose Eight Mumbai games in that day .. Okay lets calculate it.

15m * 8 games loosing = 120m LOL , not 106,340,139 LOL ,

Just i wanna show you they are giving answers and replies from their minds just to not give me back my lost 20 millions.

8mq1t9of9dxk.png

And by the way all the mumbai games that i played was updated immediately i don't know why Todd is linking this to my main issue !! he is talking about something i never complain about !

I replyed him back telling him that i am not complaining about the games i loose in Mumbai Mahal because the balance was updated immediately and my issue is about the ALL IN GAME that my balance did not updated even after i WON the 2 games in a row which is i am WINNER of the game. So my balance must be updated with my 20 milliones back + the 2x profit. BUT NO nothing updated and i am sure it was a glitch.

Here is my reply to Todd,

gv30u2n2kqpj.png

I am waiting Todd to reply back and see what his execuses this time.
  • William MillsWilliam Mills Posts: 141 Pool Pro
    wait a minute... This looks very suspicious, and if i'm not mistaken, each time you log into another device with the same account, it kicks you off the previous device saying to reconnect.
    wait a minute... This looks very suspicious, and if i'm not mistaken, each time you log into another device with the same account, it kicks you off the previous device saying to reconnect.

Sorry to say that, but your comment doesn't make any sense ! and it's not related to my issue :/

i think you have to read carefully my issue and try to understand it before you comment.

when i was on web version i had 109 millions then i connected from mobile and yes it disconnected me from web version , and when i connect on mobile the balance was 109 millions then i played the ALL IN GAME and 20 millions deducted from me for the game's fee so the balance is 89 millions and after i won 2 games in a row and go back to main menu , the balance should be updated with "returning my 20 millions + the 2x coins from my oppenent" but the balance remained as 89 millions.

hope you understand now. instead to get back my 20 millions that deducted + profit , no i got nothing i only loose a 20 millions for nothing :/ and now i am asking for my rights and i am sure Miniclip doesn't care for that and they will bring 10000 execuses to not give my rights as Todd did in his email.

I replyed him and i am waiting what his next execuse..