Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

I WIN the ALL IN Game and LOST 20 Millions Instead to get it back + 2x opponent's coins. !!!

2»

Comments

  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,341 Pool Champion
    It is a poor show, hope you get it sorted soon.... :o
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 147 Pool Pro
    edited October 12
    8abqkb03u12f.png

    This is the second excuse from Todd just to not give me back my right "20 Millions coins"

    Now he is telling me connection problem and bla bla bla ?

    I did not play the ALL IN game from web , i Played it from Mobile and don't ever tell me it's a connection problem or a problem related to your device or don't give me any excuse do you know why ???

    Because i won the 2 game in a row and i got a clear MSG "YOU WON!" on the screen so by going back to main menu and suddenly my balance not updated NOW you say it's my fault and not your fault ?? are you serious ???????????????????? honestly do you accept your excuses Mr. Todd ??

    Just to show you all the real face of Miniclip .. when it comes to your right they will never GIVE it to you.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Gimme a break! be right backPosts: 689 Pool Expert
    Moe W. wrote: »
    8abqkb03u12f.png

    This is the second excuse from Todd just to not give me back my right "20 Millions coins"

    Now he is telling me connection problem and bla bla bla ?

    I did not play the ALL IN game from web , i Played it from Mobile and don't ever tell me it's a connection problem or a problem related to your device or don't give me any excuse do you know why ???

    Because i won the 2 game in a row and i got a clear MSG "YOU WON!" on the screen so by going back to main menu and suddenly my balance not updated NOW you say it's my fault and not your fault ?? are you serious ???????????????????? honestly do you accept your excuses Mr. Todd ??

    Just to show you all the real face of Miniclip .. when it comes to your right they will never GIVE it to you.

    Well you don't have sufficient proof of winning 20M coins. You are just claiming to win 20M without any proof.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 147 Pool Pro
    edited October 12
    Yea then i am a Liar , How i will get a proof ? you tell me ... when i play that game in that time how the **** i will know this will happen to me and balance will not updated. I have only 1 proof and they only can make sure of.. which is in the same day i played i got the ALL IN WINNER achievement for first time and they really can check and make sure, so it's enough proof for me and them that in that time i played the game and 20 millions deducted from my balance. But No , i am a liar now and what i say is all lies..
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Gimme a break! be right backPosts: 689 Pool Expert
    Moe W. wrote: »
    Yea then i am a Liar , How i will get a proof ? you tell me ... when i play that game in that time how the **** i will know this will happen to me and balance will not updated. I have only 1 proof and they only can make sure of.. which is in the same day i played i got the ALL IN WINNER achievement for first time and they really can check and make sure, so it's enough proof for me and them that in that time i played the game and 20 millions deducted from my balance. But No , i am a liar now and what i say is all lies..

    All in achievement could be won even if the bet is 1000.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 147 Pool Pro
    edited October 13
    Yes i know that dear brother , LSN I am a Muslim and I swear BY GOD i played that game with 20 millions and when i won the balance was not updated. remember i am a palestinian and a muslim and i fear GOD and again i swear by GOD the balance not updated and 20 millions that deducted , i loose them because of that glitch happened. Miniclip can check in the specific date that i played the ALL IN and also they can know how much was deducted. But when it comes to Coins and specially Millions of coins then THEY WILL NEVER GIVE YOUR RIGHTS and they will only give useless excuses as Todd did.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 147 Pool Pro
    Where are the MODS ? why i can't hear anything from them ?

    They only appears to some and disappear from others , helping ppl selectively.

    Where are they to come here and negotiate my issue at least?

    Where are they to come and tell me that i am a mistaken and i don't have any right ?

    NO SOUND FROM THEM.. ? Okay FINE.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Gimme a break! be right backPosts: 689 Pool Expert
    Moe W. wrote: »
    Yes i know that dear brother , LSN I am a Muslim and I swear BY GOD i played that game with 20 millions and when i won the balance was not updated. remember i am a palestinian and a muslim and i fear GOD and again i swear by GOD the balance not updated and 20 millions that deducted , i loose them because of that glitch happened. Miniclip can check in the specific date that i played the ALL IN and also they can know how much was deducted. But when it comes to Coins and specially Millions of coins then THEY WILL NEVER GIVE YOUR RIGHTS and they will only give useless excuses as Todd did.

    OMG , that is weird. You won 40M coins and you didn't get those. Yeah you are totally right that MC does make excuses when it comes to situations like yours. I hope you get your coins back.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 147 Pool Pro
    I hope too , if you read the full thread with 2 emails from Todd's reply , you will see their excuses , first time he said that i loose 8 times in Mumbai game , then after that he said maybe u have a problem related to your device , for GOD sake what the **** my device will do with "Balance updating" i am sure they will keep giving me excuses till they ignore me.

    Yes as you said it suppose to win 40 millions by winning the game. but the balance did not updated this is my issue and in that time it did not comes to my mind that i have to take photos for proofs. All what i got is that award achievement in the same date because it was my first time to win ALL IN , and they also can check and make sure "If they want to give back my coins and help" but they wont.

    This is Miniclip.
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online15

(Silver Surfer)
(Silver Surfer)
tuqeer1393378a
tuqeer1393378a
Unleash The Fury
Unleash The Fury
+12 Guests