Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Final Countdown - League for PC players [Old version]

*Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,013 Pool Forum VIP
It's me again... ok, so what did I cook up this time? Another contest that won't get finished.

Game to play: Miniclip 8 ball pool PC - older version (player search in Friends).

Playing rules: Miniclip rules, timer ignored.

Signing up: Join the league in this thread non-stop, first sign up closes Fri, Sep 22nd.

How to play: Everyone plays everyone (round robin). Those, who joined by the date mentioned above, will start by playing 11 frames against each other.

New players can be accepted weekly. New players will play everyone else once, but the amount of frames to be played will drop by 2 every week (on Friday).

What else: You know to play fair and deal with disconnections or glitches appropriately. Contact your opponents on your walls, so that we can see that you have tried to play your games in time. I will use my imagination in punishing you if you fail to play your games.

Who wins: The player, who finished all his/her games after the last 3 frame round and has most frames won.
«13456712

Comments

  • TalhaTalha Posts: 444 Pool Pro
    I am in.
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 80 Pool Player
    I am in
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,013 Pool Forum VIP
    Talha wrote: »
    I am in.
    I am in

    Thank you.
  • FeetrexFeetrex Posts: 150 Pool Pro
    In it has been a while since I played pc so let's see how much this tour got
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,194 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    It's me again... ok, so what did I cook up this time? Another contest that won't get finished.

    Game to play: Miniclip 8 ball pool PC - older version (player search in Friends).

    Playing rules: Miniclip rules, timer ignored.

    Signing up: Join the league in this thread non-stop, first sign up closes Fri, Sep 22nd.

    How to play: Everyone plays everyone (round robin). Those, who joined by the date mentioned above, will start by playing 11 frames against each other.

    New players can be accepted weekly. New players will play everyone else once, but the amount of frames to be played will drop by 2 every week (on Friday).

    What else: You know to play fair and deal with disconnections or glitches appropriately. Contact your opponents on your walls, so that we can see that you have tried to play your games in time. I will use my imagination in punishing you if you fail to play your games.

    Who wins: The player, who finished all his/her games after the last 3 frame round and has most frames won.

    That punishing,imagination sealed the deal... :D ... IN.. :)
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,194 Pool Champion
    Fancy giving this a try for sure, have not played talha or feetrex on pc as yet,plus a rematch with yo-self,thanks. B)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,013 Pool Forum VIP
    Feetrex wrote: »
    In it has been a while since I played pc so let's see how much this tour got
    Fancy giving this a try for sure, have not played talha or feetrex on pc as yet,plus a rematch with yo-self,thanks. B)

    Thank you! :)

    This is how the table looks so far. I'll add more, if there will be new sign ups by Friday.

    ZJp42Gy.png

    At least we should get week 1 played.
  • Juned jJuned j Posts: 17 Pool Player
    Hello Everyone! Can I Join?
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,013 Pool Forum VIP
    Juned j wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! Can I Join?

    Sure! Hope you enjoy it.
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 444 Pool Pro
    When the matches will be started?
  • Juned jJuned j Posts: 17 Pool Player
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Juned j wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! Can I Join?

    Sure! Hope you enjoy it.

    Thanks
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,013 Pool Forum VIP
    Talha wrote: »
    When the matches will be started?

    Friday is the deadline for sign ups. We can start playing on Saturday.
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 287 Pool Pro
    I'm in
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    @aur yes I'm at my pc tonight until Sunday - so get me in there please? o:)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,013 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 22
    Alyna wrote: »
    I'm in

    Thanks!
    G11gaming wrote: »
    @aur yes I'm at my pc tonight until Sunday - so get me in there please? o:)

    Great! We can start playing tonight already.


    Anyone who signs up yet today will be added in the table and will play 11 frames. Later the frames go down by 2, so you won't have chance to get as many points as the ones, who joined in time.

    @Alyna
    @ATG8ballpool
    @Feetrex
    @G11gaming
    @Juned j
    @Talha
    @The Scobester

    You can find your opponents in this table.

    UZXhaE2.png
  • Unleash The FuryUnleash The Fury Posts: 399 Pool Pro
    I'll play if it isn't too late already?
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,013 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 22
    I'll play if it isn't too late already?

    Not late at all. I'll add you in. :)

    9USIP7m.png
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,013 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 22
    Currently Juned j 2 - 1 Aurora.

    My connections have been dodgy lately, sorry. This is killing me if it keeps repeating.

    I can't seem to play at all. On the last frame I was not able to do anything due to bubbling M.

    lIWPeUR.jpg
  • Juned jJuned j Posts: 17 Pool Player
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Currently Juned j 2 - 1 Aurora.

    My connections have been dodgy lately, sorry. This is killing me if it keeps repeating.

    I can't seem to play at all. On the last frame I was not able to do anything due to bubbling M.

    lIWPeUR.jpg

    Shouldn't that last frame be added to score as it was a denial
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,013 Pool Forum VIP
    It was a denial, so we stand at 3-1. I can't play now more though, because the game is acting up and I don't know the reason for it.
«13456712
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online16

Bez Zjebu
Bez Zjebu
cakes1
cakes1
Carl Tales
Carl Tales
Gigi Aron
Gigi Aron
Igor Mahmood
Igor Mahmood
samoantone58
samoantone58
Talha
Talha
+9 Guests